12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-15-2014, 01:15 AM
RE:
Hi guys! Great share, just a question: I try Rank Checker and it works fine (I have to configure it to pause between requests in order to avoid Google captchas). The problem is the next day, when I want to recheck de rankings to see if any of them has an improve, the test does not bring new results. It looks like is going to start to check all again, but it only last 1 sec, and I get same results. The strange thing is, when I try to search for a NEW KW it track it without a problem, the issue seems to be with the already checked ones. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks!!
08-15-2014, 02:37 AM
RE:
Yes i have the same issue, but only if i check 5 time in a row in less then 2h, i think is because you need to deled the cache in C:\Users\....\ then you have .ranktracker delete that but not the .ranktracker.properties, let me know if i work for you.
08-15-2014, 03:34 AM
RE:
Genious! Its working amazing now! I just need to better configure the tool in order to avoid Google IP block

Thanks!!
08-15-2014, 04:09 AM
RE:
For anyone interested, I have changed the human emulation and miscellaneous options (1 query at the same time) and is working fine now.

But another thing: A couple of results are showing like they were not in the firs 100, but when I search manually in my explorer (other computer, not logged in, different explorer) y found it in page 7. Any suggestions?

Thanks again!
08-15-2014, 09:30 PM
RE:
My friend WireShark told me to add the following IP:

Code:
216 . 176 . 185 . 5
20.gif
08-18-2014, 05:38 AM
RE:
So just so i can understand, if i block 2 ip and not only 1 that is in the first post, it should work fine?
08-18-2014, 03:00 PM
RE:
(08-15-2014 01:15 AM)nicoms91 Wrote:  Hi guys! Great share, just a question: I try Rank Checker and it works fine (I have to configure it to pause between requests in order to avoid Google captchas). The problem is the next day, when I want to recheck de rankings to see if any of them has an improve, the test does not bring new results. It looks like is going to start to check all again, but it only last 1 sec, and I get same results. The strange thing is, when I try to search for a NEW KW it track it without a problem, the issue seems to be with the already checked ones. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks!!
try recheck ranking after 24hours
08-19-2014, 11:46 PM
RE:
(08-15-2014 01:15 AM)nicoms91 Wrote:  Hi guys! Great share, just a question: I try Rank Checker and it works fine (I have to configure it to pause between requests in order to avoid Google captchas). The problem is the next day, when I want to recheck de rankings to see if any of them has an improve, the test does not bring new results. It looks like is going to start to check all again, but it only last 1 sec, and I get same results. The strange thing is, when I try to search for a NEW KW it track it without a problem, the issue seems to be with the already checked ones. Anyone having the same problem?

Thanks!!
Go to preference>misc. global setings and on the bottom of the windows you will have to unchek "Use Cache"
08-20-2014, 12:13 AM
RE:
Hi to everyone! Thanks for the soft its working great.
The only problem its that when i use the seo Spyglass, to collect backlinks its try to conecto to the ip adresses i block.
So the result is tath i recive a low number of backlinks (in comparation to the free version without ipo blocked)
any advices?
I try to unblock ip, serch backlinks and block again but its not working!
Thanks!!! and sorry for my english
08-20-2014, 11:50 AM
RE:
(08-15-2014 09:30 PM)HotHat Wrote:  My friend WireShark told me to add the following IP:

Code:
216 . 176 . 185 . 5
thanks Hothat... it works
76.gif

72.gif