56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-18-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Dialer and CRM Exports!
i have the blank map ! any solution ?
10-19-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Dialer and CRM Exports!
Awesome Share!
10-27-2015, 02:00 AM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Diale...
Very bad customer support!! bought it a year ago, had it with BBHF Coupon, was promised for a life time updates, never got any updates, and the developer is not answering to my emails!! very disappointed.

(10-19-2015 07:10 PM)rakesh.m.jadhav Wrote:  Awesome Share!
10-27-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Diale...
(10-27-2015 02:00 AM)sani Wrote:  Very bad customer support!! bought it a year ago, had it with BBHF Coupon, was promised for a life time updates, never got any updates, and the developer is not answering to my emails!! very disappointed.

I wonder why you stated that?

I talk to Ben and Lawrence daily and have never had an issue with either. Not only that, I have had this software for around a year and a half now, and still have no problems getting any updates.

You should definitely hit him up on FB or go directly the to the blackmaps FB group.

What version do you have? You can download the latest version on the site itself, and then just log into it (without the help of support).
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.
10-28-2015, 08:35 AM
I have been trying to log in and download the software but it does not recognize my email. I have tried now to contact then thru FB, WAITING for their reply! Since you are talking with them on daily basis I would appreciate if you let them know my problem, thank you.

(10-27-2015 08:14 AM)jippymel Wrote:  
(10-27-2015 02:00 AM)sani Wrote:  Very bad customer support!! bought it a year ago, had it with BBHF Coupon, was promised for a life time updates, never got any updates, and the developer is not answering to my emails!! very disappointed.

I talk to Ben and Lawrence daily and have never had an issue with either. Not only that, I have had this software for around a year and a half now, and still have no problems getting any updates.

You should definitely hit him up on FB or go directly the to the blackmaps FB group.

What version do you have? You can download the latest version on the site itself, and then just log into it (without the help of support).
7.gif
10-28-2015, 08:47 AM
I sent Ben a note on FB letting him know you should be contacting him there.

(10-28-2015 08:35 AM)sani Wrote:  I have been trying to log in and download the software but it does not recognize my email. I have tried now to contact then thru FB, WAITING for their reply! Since you are talking with them on daily basis I would appreciate if you let them know my problem, thank you.

Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.
10-28-2015, 02:42 PM
nice piece of software,but there isnt update for a long time
10-29-2015, 03:27 AM
Thank you! Ben sent an email to send my details, waiting for his response with the download link and updates.

(10-28-2015 08:47 AM)jippymel Wrote:  I sent Ben a note on FB letting him know you should be contacting him there.

(10-28-2015 08:35 AM)sani Wrote:  I have been trying to log in and download the software but it does not recognize my email. I have tried now to contact then thru FB, WAITING for their reply! Since you are talking with them on daily basis I would appreciate if you let them know my problem, thank you.

10-29-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 01:32 PM by jippymel.)
Not a problem, glad I could help.

(10-29-2015 03:27 AM)sani Wrote:  Thank you! Ben sent an email to send my details, waiting for his response with the download link and updates.

(10-28-2015 08:47 AM)jippymel Wrote:  I sent Ben a note on FB letting him know you should be contacting him there.

The latest version is still smoking and hasn't needed an update for a while. Most softwares that have constant updates are not built like this one.

I think Ben did a really good job on this as far as "Powerful" because it never fails.

I use it consistently and have a small sales team pulling in 20 sales for me a week which = $4,000 before expenses weekly. I wont tell you what I am selling, but let me say this:

It doesn't matter what you are selling B2B, you can run a search every day in a new city, sell to a % of them, and then when you are done with every city in the US (I am not in the US) you can start over and find new leads in those same cities.

It is that good of a software, I use it every single day.

(10-28-2015 02:42 PM)netbooster69 Wrote:  nice piece of software,but there isnt update for a long time
10-30-2015, 11:24 AM
Dears,
I just bought a long time ago the software from Ben.
I had a lot of problem due Brazilian region details and Ben workout with me very hard and fix all problems. The software it self was one of the best investment that I done and the service quality received was wonderfull.
Congratullation Ben for very very good product and excelent customer service.
Fernando
75.gif

23.gif