41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2015, 04:00 PM
RE:
Free for the first 2 days
Then $35.99 USD for 5 years

What That means $35 every 5 years?

Just want confirm its not monthly right?
03-04-2015, 12:38 AM
RE:
Grown,

What happens after 5 years? Thought this was a lifetime membership?

Thanks,

C
03-04-2015, 01:14 AM
RE:
(03-04-2015 12:38 AM)canito Wrote:  Gtown,

What happens after 5 years? Thought this was a lifetime membership?

Thanks,

C
03-20-2015, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 02:05 PM by BiiggMike23.)
RE:
yeah that lost me a little but really guys.. $35 for this once every five years if you don't make anything from this tool in the first month then I don't think this kinda work is cut out for you rofl! I for one just jumped in and got a copy my self, wish I new about this/did this kind of work back when it got made, I'm new to the whole web design world / lead gen :P but come on $35 remember real price is like $189 or something get one job with this tool and you have paid for like 20 years ROFL just buy it and don't worry....

Ben thank you so much for this I +rep you and added you on skype....
Loyalty First. Death B4 Dishonor. B.O.S.S Talk.
06-04-2015, 11:35 AM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Diale...
(11-11-2014 02:21 PM)Quasar Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 01:36 PM)neford Wrote:  Quasar Thank You for the commentary if it is not too much trouble could you please post the other products that you spoke about I think there are more people interested and need them than you think I for one need them

Look at the length of this thread

REP +++++ left

No problemo!

Just tell me what data/info you need to collect (scrape). There are lots of great tools that will get you anything you want.

And there are a few that are brutally f*cking efficient, and fast too!

e.g. local data? phone numbers? emails? venue-specific data at a glance like FB, LI profile and member info?

How about if you could get a tool that allows you to get all the info about ANY site - by category/key word?

Like being able to type "Chiropractor" and getting up to 250 results at a time about things like whether they are:

1. Paying for Adwords
2. Have a G+, FB, mobile site, YT video(s), LI profile, Pinterest, Instagram accounts, etc. (lots more)
3.) Email address
4.) Phone #
5.) Physical Address

Yeah, this shit works - I use this one now - It is under $40. And it just had a fresh update 4 days ago!

Or maybe a software program that isn't quite as slick as that one - for less than $20?

I use this one too - I can email from inside the program
and bought both of these for less than the BBHF BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL price this mo.ron HAD of $49! Biggrin

Yeah, can you hear that loud squealing noise?

Mr. LOL with his bullshit software's ass is puckering up right about now.
Biggrin

Yeah! $69 a quarter? Bite me >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<!

You talkin' to me Mr. LOL - Gtown-punk?!
Biggrin

Hi Quasar thanks for the info - Reps added! I have sent you a PM in regard of the two tools you have mentioned - it´s exactly what I am looking forCool
79.gif
06-05-2015, 04:27 AM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Diale...
I bought a copy of Black Maps yesterday but I can´t get it to work.

I have downloaded version 2.2.6 and installed it on Win 7 64 bit.

Selecting the "Find Google Places" I have no IP location, no map.
All fields above the map field are grey - not selectable.

Here is a screenshot how it looks like:

[Image: Black Maps Screenshot.jpg]

Any advice would be appreciated.
06-05-2015, 04:39 AM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Dialer and CRM Exports!
Same thing for me... The product seem to stop working same as above.
06-05-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: [GET] [FREE LEADS EVERY DAY] Built in Maps Data-Miner, Business Intel, Skype Dialer and CRM Exports!
All seems to be working well now... I reinstalled the software works....
06-05-2015, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 05:49 AM by ramses1.)
(06-05-2015 04:39 AM)broskie58 Wrote:  Same thing for me... The product seem to stop working same as above.

What´s more interesting - The shared 2.0 version works like gangbusters!
So what the heck is going on hereAngry

I have sent Ben a support ticket over the helpdesks.
Hopefully he will chime in during the 2 day trial
and will be able to solve the problem.Cool

Has anybody else the same problem with the 2.2.6 version?
06-05-2015, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 08:06 AM by ramses1.)
(06-05-2015 05:33 AM)broskie58 Wrote:  All seems to be working well now... I reinstalled the software works....

It´s working now - holy cow.

Ben and his co-programmer Lawrence were very supportive.
But finally I got it to work by my own - and it were not the security settingsTongue
77.gif

70.gif