12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2016, 06:43 PM
RE: [Exclusive BBHF] Easy WP Localhost 1.0.1 (Multi WP Creator) (Nulled)
thanks plus reps... awesome
03-17-2016, 08:00 PM
Thanks For Share Great alternative XAMP
03-17-2016, 11:23 PM
Thanks for your efforts. But without the 2 OTOs (pro version), ie. without being able to clone the instalations, it doesn't get further than XAMP. I don't get the point what should be better with this app...

And then it doesn't seem to make your life easier when you want to upload it on the server. Yes it runs on the localhost, but does anyone has ever uploaded it? This part doesn't seem much fun with this app, I can't even find the sql database...

Anyway, thanks for sharing
Fast Email Marketing: List Management, Facilitation and Cleaning - Delivery- SMTP Server Renting
03-17-2016, 11:47 PM
RE: [GET] [Exclusive BBHF] Easy WP Localhost 1.0.1 (Multi WP Creator) (Nulled)
Thanks Yeah U're Right. http://www.instantwp.com Works Perfect Here. Waiting for New Version including Ioncube. 2smile
(03-17-2016 11:23 PM)alexa234 Wrote:  Thanks for your efforts. But without the 2 OTOs (pro version), ie. without being able to clone the instalations, it doesn't get further than XAMP. I don't get the point what should be better with this app...

And then it doesn't seem to make your life easier when you want to upload it on the server. Yes it runs on the localhost, but does anyone has ever uploaded it? This part doesn't seem much fun with this app, I can't even find the sql database...

BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
03-18-2016, 12:40 AM
(03-17-2016 11:47 PM)qsuccess Wrote:  Thanks Yeah U're Right. http://www.instantwp.com Works Perfect Here. Waiting for New Version including Ioncube. 2smile
(03-17-2016 11:23 PM)alexa234 Wrote:  Thanks for your efforts. But without the 2 OTOs (pro version), ie. without being able to clone the instalations, it doesn't get further than XAMP. I don't get the point what should be better with this app...

Hi, so you mean with instantwp you can clone installations? And does it have easy upload features? Or even compare (local and server version) and features to update your server as you advance on the local machine?
DOES INSTANTWP DO THAT?
16.gif
Fast Email Marketing: List Management, Facilitation and Cleaning - Delivery- SMTP Server Renting
03-18-2016, 12:40 AM

The software shared here works great. However, the version does not give any oportunity to transfer the site to a webserver. I found we can use the Duplicator plugin (free) to do so. Just install the plugin on any new Easy WP Localhost site. https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
03-18-2016, 01:22 AM
Anybody can null this thing just by adding return true; on the license file after line 137 I believe, and it will take anything for license, without the OTO's this software is trash is the same as having xampp +bitnani :S
03-18-2016, 02:43 AM
(03-18-2016 01:22 AM)Super Z Wrote:  Anybody can null this thing just by adding return true; on the license file after line 137 I believe, and it will take anything for license, without the OTO's this software is trash is the same as having xampp +bitnani :S

Thank you. Your words are clear as water.
03-18-2016, 04:13 AM
(03-18-2016 02:43 AM)alexa234 Wrote:  
(03-18-2016 01:22 AM)Super Z Wrote:  Anybody can null this thing just by adding return true; on the license file after line 137 I believe, and it will take anything for license, without the OTO's this software is trash is the same as having xampp +bitnani :S

Thank you. Your words are clear as water.

Your welcome.
03-18-2016, 04:31 AM
Does anyone know if we can use this to create PLR niche blogs to sell? I mean can we set up a wordpress blog on our PC(offline) and install backupbuddy plugin and after setting up the whole blog with header, images, articles, etc and then zip it up with backup buddy and offer it for sale as a PLR niche blog? Will this work with this tool?
47.gif

24.gif