22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2024, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2024 10:49 AM by Theo1.)
RE: [GET] Dan Kennedy - No B.S. Guide to Succeeding in Business by Breaking All the Rules (2024)
Hey Gordon and TomWheelskirt-

Great discussion! And you are both right on-

I've put up posts for instance about Vincent James and his 12 Month Millionaire tome- Tried to make points here and on the Warrior Forum back in the day about being "mature" enough to NOT throw the baby out with the bathwater-

Sure, Vincent used his "Powers" (of Persuasion and Effective Marketing) for Evil some would say- He WAS convicted of some crimes- But does that mean he had NOTHING of value to share with all aspiring marketers and salespeople? HARDLY-

The 12 Month Millionaire is STILL one of the best marketing books of our modern age, and it's from 2002!

So, since when has been having a concrete "BLACK AND WHITE" view of anything served anyone well? Vincent James got in trouble, yes, made some poor decisions which he would admit (listen to his mind-blowing interview with Russell to get the full scoop)- But man, could the guy market!

So again if you want to put blinders on your life and keep repeating the same routines and limited lifestyle OVER AND OVER again- That's fine, you are free to do that- But then don't complain when you are in the exact same position, or maybe WORSE, 2,3 5 years from now- Time goes fast in case you haven't noticed yet-

Or, MAYBE, study EVERYTHING you can from the best of the best, even those who have a mistake in their background-

Are you going to hold the same philosophy against Frank Kern? He got into serious trouble with the FTC in 2003 (That's the American Federal Trade Commission who, if they ever come a-knockin at your door, time to call your lawyer, no, actually, make that probably 3 lawyers as you're going to want to get several expert opinions) and who don't come a-knockin unless your business is a-rockin (ok I had to do that, but I don't mean a-rockin in a good way!)

So even Frank "Jenius" Kern got into some serious government trouble- Have you written him off for the past 2 decades plus he's been bringing massive value to marketers all over the world?

For me, I'm in a free country at least where I can believe and basically conduct myself however I want (within legal and moral parameters lol) so if I want to walk around blind to the realities of the world, if I want to use my brain as a reality-creating device as opposed to a reality-integrating device, then so be it- I'm allowed-

But the truly POWERFUL in this world, the people of ACTION and ACCOMPLISHMENT, I believe, are those who always conduct themselves and their lives with FLEXIBILITY-

Now I know there are those who will say "Well Theo what then do you believe in? What do you STAND for? Remember, if you don't stand for SOMETHING, you'll fall for ANYTHING..." (I've always thought that was a lot of baloney sandwich by the way)-

Ok so what am I rambling about?

Everything that's being said here-

Fine, you may find Dan caustic, offensive, gruff, arrogant- So what? Number 1- He's EARNED that right- He has paid more dues than 95% of the population if truth be told in order to be able to live his life as he wants it- What did we used to call that back in the day?

Oh yeah...FREEDOM!!!

Number 2- Dan's motto has always been- If you're not offending at least one person by 12 noon each day you're not getting anything done-

Point is, make the people LOVE you or HATE you-

Just don't let them IGNORE you-

GRANT CARDONE anyone?

Remember the unforgettable lesson from the classic, Best Picture from 2000?

GLADIATOR?

"Win the Crowd, and you WIN your FREEDOM!"

Great discussion guys, great having like-minded people like yourselves on this forum-

Your buddy Theo
05-01-2024, 03:27 AM
RE: [GET] Dan Kennedy - No B.S. Guide to Succeeding in Business by Breaking All the Rules (2024)
Thank you OP!

10.gif