Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Dan Kennedy - No B.S. Guide to Succeeding in Business by Breaking All the Rules (2024)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Crush Convention, Command Respect, and Conquer Your Rivals on Your Road to Success

Rules-breakers and mavericks, rejoice! Your definitive guide to business success has arrived, ready to shatter the chains of mediocrity. Embark on an audacious journey that will challenge everything you thought you knew about business.

Using Dan S. Kennedy’s no-nonsense methods, this revised edition of his best-selling book, "No B.S. Guide to Succeeding In Business by Breaking All the Rules" brings his tried-and-true techniques into the modern day, ensuring you’re equipped to conquer the challenges of today’s business landscape. But make no mistake, this book is not for the faint of heart. If you’re comfortable with the status quo, it’s time to turn back now—this journey is reserved for those daring enough to break free from convention.

Welcome to your no B.S. guide– your personal blueprint to unconventional success. Bid farewell to cookie-cutter marketing campaigns, "positive-thinking" motivators, and all preconceived notions of a successful entrepreneur. With Dan S. Kennedy and the esteemed experts at Entrepreneur as your advisors, you’ll uncover the secrets to transforming your business into a trailblazing powerhouse.

Profit from disruption and crush the competition with the "No B.S. Guide to Succeeding in Business by Breaking All the Rules." Your path to greatness is counting on it."

[Image: Business-Breaking-Rules.jpg]

Sales page
https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Succeeding-...1642011649

Download
https://turbobit.net/l3znybdwv844.html
https://megaup.net/7vhgu
https://mir.cr/K8YEHLWB
Great share! I bought this the day it came out ( I basically wanted to buy Dan a cheap lunch, oh wait a minute a Big Mac is now $19 in my area, and that's not even the MEAL!)

Anyway great book, highly recommend it, it is an update from his original version from the 90's but I think you're going to really enjoy the read and walk away a smarter person in general- Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing this one!
I love this book
Dan's still alive and kicking people, that's GREAT NEWS!
Thanks for sharing +
thanks for the share

This is a good read! I mean, come on, it is Dan Kennedy. If you have not read his stuff or are new to information marketing, then this guy is your hero.

I do NOT agree with many of Dan's personal views. He is blunt and very direct in the language he uses. But the bottom line is that he is very good at what he does and you can learn a lot about business from him.

Keep an open mind while reading this. Go past some of the talk about politics and his views, but learn exactly what he is talking about and apply to your ventures and I can pretty much guarantee you will be making more money than you are now.

Like anything in life, how you approach it determines your results. I live by a formula called ICE.

ICE = Invest, Consume, Execute.

Invest: In this case invest means take the time to download and give reps to the OP. It always means giving your time to it.

Consume: Read it, reread it, take notes, study it and make it part of you.

Execute: Take action and put the ideas in your business/life. Watch the results and see what is working best for you and make adjustments. Nothing in life is perfect. You must always keep your eye on the ball and make course corrections as time and results flow by.

ICE is something I have been doing for years. It has paid off for me and it will for you.

We all have a limited amount of time to work with each day, week, month, year. How you use that time, what you decide to learn and apply, will mean all the difference to the results you are getting.

Spending time reading Dan Kennedy and putting his ideas in to action will result in you growing a stronger business that generates more money for you.

Your most import asset, the one thing you can never get back, is TIME.

Use your time wisely. Spend/Invest your time on the best resources you can get that are in alignment with what your goals in life are.

You DO have WRITTEN GOALS.... RIGHT?

If one of your goals is making money in business, then reading Dan Kennedy is a good investment.

Cheers,

G.S.
Gordon, you're such a breath of fresh air and your posts enhance the experience of this forum a million fold...

I completely agree with everything you said, particularly about not agreeing with his personal views.

(My) Truth is, Dan Kennedy has taught me more about effective marketing than anyone on this planet. That said, I disagree with many of his own personal beliefs about life and the personality/character he has crafted for himself. He is a lot more pessimistic, negativ and doom'n'glom than me. I am a very, very, VERY optimistic guy who loves to treat everyone with love and try to light up every room I walk into. That doesn't take away from his extremely profound knowledge about marketing, behavior psych and building a business. I disregard the stuff I don't like and simply focus on his TEACHINGS and have, by doing so, been able to build the life of my dreams.

Rock on.

(04-17-2024 01:44 PM)GordonShumway Wrote: [ -> ]
This is a good read! I mean, come on, it is Dan Kennedy. If you have not read his stuff or are new to information marketing, then this guy is your hero.

I do NOT agree with many of Dan's personal views. He is blunt and very direct in the language he uses. But the bottom line is that he is very good at what he does and you can learn a lot about business from him.

Keep an open mind while reading this. Go past some of the talk about politics and his views, but learn exactly what he is talking about and apply to your ventures and I can pretty much guarantee you will be making more money than you are now.

Like anything in life, how you approach it determines your results. I live by a formula called ICE.

ICE = Invest, Consume, Execute.

Invest: In this case invest means take the time to download and give reps to the OP. It always means giving your time to it.

Consume: Read it, reread it, take notes, study it and make it part of you.

Execute: Take action and put the ideas in your business/life. Watch the results and see what is working best for you and make adjustments. Nothing in life is perfect. You must always keep your eye on the ball and make course corrections as time and results flow by.

ICE is something I have been doing for years. It has paid off for me and it will for you.

We all have a limited amount of time to work with each day, week, month, year. How you use that time, what you decide to learn and apply, will mean all the difference to the results you are getting.

Spending time reading Dan Kennedy and putting his ideas in to action will result in you growing a stronger business that generates more money for you.

Your most import asset, the one thing you can never get back, is TIME.

Use your time wisely. Spend/Invest your time on the best resources you can get that are in alignment with what your goals in life are.

You DO have WRITTEN GOALS.... RIGHT?

If one of your goals is making money in business, then reading Dan Kennedy is a good investment.

Cheers,

G.S.
(04-25-2024 11:17 PM)tomwheelskirt Wrote: [ -> ]Gordon, you're such a breath of fresh air and your posts enhance the experience of this forum a million fold...

I completely agree with everything you said, particularly about not agreeing with his personal views.

(My) Truth is, Dan Kennedy has taught me more about effective marketing than anyone on this planet. That said, I disagree with many of his own personal beliefs about life and the personality/character he has crafted for himself. He is a lot more pessimistic, negativ and doom'n'glom than me. I am a very, very, VERY optimistic guy who loves to treat everyone with love and try to light up every room I walk into. That doesn't take away from his extremely profound knowledge about marketing, behavior psych and building a business. I disregard the stuff I don't like and simply focus on his TEACHINGS and have, by doing so, been able to build the life of my dreams.

Rock on.

Hi tomwheelskirt

Yep, you are right.

I see it so much these days that people get so wrapped up in the "persona" of the person and not listen to what is truly being said.

That cuts both ways.

Great persona, bad words....
Bad persona, great words....

To get the real value of something, you have to be able to chuck the persona and be able to get to the meat of the message.... Then make a real decision on "Is this going to help me along my path or send me off into mental fog?"

We live in a world right now that has a lot of very loud buffoons... Listen to them at your own expense...

It's almost an art form these days being able to cut that junk out and keep the parts that will truly serve you.

Like you, I just to live a positive lifestyle and believe that the best days are ahead of us. That does not mean I see the world through rose colored glasses, but that I have faith in humanity to Pull Our Sh#t Together and build a better world. Better than what we got when we came in to it.

Cheers,

G.S.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's