46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: [GET] Clayton Makepeace 500 Page Swipe File (597 Pages of His Best Magalogs) [pdf]
(04-23-2021 07:36 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  
The OP for this thread is from 2014, so we're talking about a share that is more than 7 years old!

But here's just how easy-peasy this thing was to find...

I copied the entire title description from the post and pasted it into duckduckgo.com; so the keywords looked like this:

Clayton Makepeace Magalog Swipe File (597 pages of his best)

I'm showing you the first-page search engine results below and as you can see, the very first entry on that page is the link where I found the download:

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

But you probably just want the download link...

DOKU.PUB
Magic Button :
Code:
https://doku.pub/documents/500-page-swipe-file-clayton-makepeace-pld4pn95neln

Here is the download page:

Just click the green DOWNLOAD PDF button. This takes you to another page where you will need to wait for approximately 2 minutes for the file to compress and the download button to appear.

You will get a screen that looks like this:

This page is the result of me waiting for the little churning wheel icon to stop; so you'll need to be patient for the file to be completely compressed and the download becomes ready.

And I opened the PDF and did a screen-grab of the cover just to show you that it downloaded and opened just fine...

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE...!

Here's another (Dropbox) file I found for something called CM (for Clayton Makepeace) American Armageddon.

It's a 95-page PDF of emails that contain sales pages. It comes from Len Bailey and is described as a "mega-swipe" from a series of 22 emails and landing pages that Makepeace wrote back in 2008 to introduce a new investment service for Weiss Research. In his description, Bailey said these landing pages "worked like gangbusters."

CLAYTON MAKEPEACE: AMERICAN ARMAGEDDON
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/raaw3o7tf476uz8/CM_American-Armageddon.pdf

DO A SEARCH TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED!

So, again, I ask you to try to find these things on your own. A lot of the time, it's brain-dead simple.

In the time it takes you to post a re-up request, you could be halfway to downloading the thing you want.

Sometimes, I wish the moderators could limit the number of re-up requests a member can post in a space of time. This would force some of you to get into the habit of looking for files and stop waiting around for someone else to find them for you.

I have repeated this wise adage before:

GIVE a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

But I will add (MY OWN last line) to that adage:

If his ass is too lazy to fish, he'll have to go hungry. 10rofl

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
Everywhere I turn, you are delivering like crazy!! Thanks Layna
10-08-2022, 02:59 AM
RE: [GET] Clayton Makepeace 500 Page Swipe File (597 Pages of His Best Magalogs) [pdf]
@svpm-svpm: Thank you for posting, friend.

Yeah, it does seem like I'm everywhere --- but that's only because everywhere I look on BBHF, there are "please re-up" or "bump" or "mirror please" or "link not work" or "It would be great if someone shared this with us" and other such posts, usually by the very same people.

Half these people have never shared a single thing with the rest of us and they only post to the forum when it's something THEY want. They have no problem asking for something but when it comes to them providing for others, they shrink back into the shadows from whence they came.

It's not rocket science. In a lot of cases, this stuff is so easy to find it's insane. Yet, some of us would rather sit and wait for someone else to provide when the sh*t they're asking for is right under their nose.

It's fun looking for downloads and you might be surprised at how much you can find.

I'm not saying that everything can be found easily or at all. You'll have more difficulty finding files from products that were recently launched or from ones that are old classics from the 80s and 90s, for example.

BBHF has been very good to us and the people who come here to share are even more priceless.

When you consider there are only so many ways to get access to this stuff (ex: buy it, find it in a search, download from free or subscription course sites, or use a debrider tool to convert premium hosts) then we all have the same opportunities. But for someone who won't part with a dollar for anything, it's a lot harder to get something from nothing.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
10-08-2022, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2022 06:01 AM by tonny.)
Thanks Layna61524
03-04-2024, 10:10 AM
Thanks @layna61524. Awesome as usual.

45.gif