77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2019, 08:16 PM
RE: [GET] Clayton Makepeace 500 Page Swipe File (597 Pages of His Best Magalogs) [pdf]
Any chances of a re-up, please?
04-15-2021, 03:07 AM
RE: [GET] Clayton Makepeace 500 Page Swipe File (597 Pages of His Best Magalogs) [pdf]
Any chances of a re-up, please?
04-22-2021, 07:10 PM
Bump for a re-up please
04-23-2021, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2021 09:34 AM by layna61524.)

The OP for this thread is from 2014, so we're talking about a share that is more than 7 years old!

But here's just how easy-peasy this thing was to find...

I copied the entire title description from the post and pasted it into duckduckgo.com; so the keywords looked like this:

Clayton Makepeace Magalog Swipe File (597 pages of his best)

I'm showing you the first-page search engine results below and as you can see, the very first entry on that page is the link where I found the download:

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

But you probably just want the download link...

DOKU.PUB
Magic Button :
Code:
https://doku.pub/documents/500-page-swipe-file-clayton-makepeace-pld4pn95neln

Here is the download page:

Just click the green DOWNLOAD PDF button. This takes you to another page where you will need to wait for approximately 2 minutes for the file to compress and the download button to appear.

You will get a screen that looks like this:

This page is the result of me waiting for the little churning wheel icon to stop; so you'll need to be patient for the file to be completely compressed and the download becomes ready.

And I opened the PDF and did a screen-grab of the cover just to show you that it downloaded and opened just fine...

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE...!

Here's another (Dropbox) file I found for something called CM (for Clayton Makepeace) American Armageddon.

It's a 95-page PDF of emails that contain sales pages. It comes from Len Bailey and is described as a "mega-swipe" from a series of 22 emails and landing pages that Makepeace wrote back in 2008 to introduce a new investment service for Weiss Research. In his description, Bailey said these landing pages "worked like gangbusters."

CLAYTON MAKEPEACE: AMERICAN ARMAGEDDON
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/raaw3o7tf476uz8/CM_American-Armageddon.pdf

DO A SEARCH TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED!

So, again, I ask you to try to find these things on your own. A lot of the time, it's brain-dead simple.

In the time it takes you to post a re-up request, you could be halfway to downloading the thing you want.

Sometimes, I wish the moderators could limit the number of re-up requests a member can post in a space of time. This would force some of you to get into the habit of looking for files and stop waiting around for someone else to find them for you.

I have repeated this wise adage before:

GIVE a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

But I will add (MY OWN last line) to that adage:

If his ass is too lazy to fish, he'll have to go hungry. 10rofl

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
04-24-2021, 12:11 AM
Thanks Layna
74.gif
04-24-2021, 12:51 AM
thanks layna. +5 reps.
04-24-2021, 02:27 AM
@ianmc and zoewarrior: You're very welcome, friends. Glad I could help and thank you for the reps.

Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
04-30-2021, 01:15 AM
(04-23-2021 07:36 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  
I have repeated this wise adage before:

GIVE a man a fish and you feed him for a day;
TEACH a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

But I will add (MY OWN last line) to that adage:

If his ass is too lazy to fish, he'll have to go hungry. 10rofl

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

Layna, you've killed it again :)

FYI, I prefer this adage:

Give a man a light and keep him warm for a night
Set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life

Perfect 10
04-30-2021, 02:39 AM
@wrath: Thanks for posting, buddy. I hope you'll enjoy the download. And I like your new adage but... set a man on fire and I bet that will extinguish the life right out of him. But, at any rate, your adage is a lot more exciting.

My post was to demonstrate just how easy it is to do a web search to find these downed files instead of robotically calling for a re-upload (or mirror). For some strange reason, a lot of BBHFers would rather ask for help than do it themselves.

I can't do more than show you how simple it is.

Thanks
Layna61524
05-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Yes learned helplessness is real.
73.gif

7.gif