56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-21-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 09:19 AM by flash008.)
RE:
Thanks for the great share Max rep Cool
mirror:
Code:
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/53855184/file.html
REP ME IF YOU LIKE THAT
04-21-2014, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 12:21 PM by internetter.)
RE:
thanks, repped

anyone get the niched email series upsell?
04-24-2014, 02:02 PM
RE:
(04-21-2014 06:01 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
(04-21-2014 05:30 AM)jamalexa Wrote:  She's already said in her daily email that she is getting ready to do part 2. I won't be buying it . I only want the template.
Yeah Jama - Ling is great at dragging stuff out and getting max value out of it. I give her props for that - even though I don't like her style. It is almost always lots more fluff than substance.

In the little I have read, she is writing this "on the run." She is writing this as the stuff is unfolding, so her timing is good. She has done this product to develop another she can get more money for. This one is mostly based on opinions - hers vs. other marketers.

She doesn't sell as much in the WF now, so I would rather follow the advice of a few others. But then, if you look, there are lots of mainstream sellers that are taking their acts elsewhere now.

The general feeling I get is that the WF isn't necessarily a "must-do" stage to launch your stuff anymore.

The template will show up, but I doubt you'll be impressed when you see it. Her back-end stuff tends to be weak, but she does a great job of pre-selling it.

But we'll see.

I appreciate the share! Thanks again!
Rep given for your insightful and meaningful comments.

Thanks.
04-24-2014, 03:19 PM
RE:
\\Review//

I had to do it! I wasn't going to write this, but it pis.sed me off so much I just had to do it.

I knew I didn't like Ling before I read this, but I decided to have an open mind and give it a chance.

Look, if you like being the ant and her writing to you as if she is the one wearing the big boot, you may like this insulting piece of sh.it.

This is 39-pages of her arrogant, New Jersey supremacist, condescending tone and a sales pitch on just about every page - that's what you get here. She is a smarta.ss and every page is colored with her queen bit.ch attitude.

Please pop it open if you downloaded it. Almost every page has one to five of her affiliate links. If you bought this, she sold you a book - a menu of ways - for no other purpose than for you to pay her time-after-time on just about every page.

She hardly ever gets close to talking about the Freelancer/WF "opportunity." She has a couple of paragraphs at the beginning where she mentions it exists, but I will be da.mned if she gives you anything that will work - except for "get known for producing quality WSOs!"

Duh! Okay, then what? Or are you just going to continue to bust my balls for the rest of this?

You guessed it - pages and pages of links and stuff she purely "speculates" might work.

In the first few pages, she is stu.pid even by the standards I apply to her.

She recommends you run a "FREE" WSO! Yes - as in you don't get paid. You pay your $20, give something decent away, and get to build your list.

A joke - right?

Here is the punchline:

As soon as she tells you that you need to do this high value freebie - one paragraph later - She tells you she has NEVER done it, but SWEARS by the tactic.

Huh? Do what?!

This is a product written by an id.iot for cattle. She must be hoping it never gets read. If you want to see a premium guru b*itch take you for a ride, just take a look at this aberration.

If I didn't give a sh.it about my buyers and clients, I still would NEVER put something together this pitiful. Oh, it is an excellent sales mechanism - if you don't give a d.amn about anyone actually learning how they may be able to leverage the new WF.

But I am just old school - I believe you have to give people something of value in exchange for their money. This useless b*itch is transparent and the biggest problem I have with here is ...

Other people may lump me with her as a copywriter and product developer. So she is pi.ssing on my rep when she does this s.hit!

My grade for this: -1 / 5 stars.

Products just don't get any worse than this. This wh.ore has been scr.ewing people since the 90s - and her act has gotten even worse than I remember. I have officially sworn-off EVER reading another product she ever writes. And the only way I would consider buying anything from her is if I could pop her in her arrogant mouth while buying it.

That would be worth the coin! Only, dam.mit - I don't hit women, so I guess that's out!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
04-25-2014, 01:00 AM
RE:
Quasar,

Why don't you tell us what you really think? LOL
Thanks for the honest "review"

Steve
71.gif
04-25-2014, 01:29 AM
RE:
Nice share thanks,,, rep given
04-25-2014, 01:41 AM
RE:
I recently unsubscribed from her emails. I wanted to pop her in the mouth, too!
There was just something about her that I didn't like! Angry [font=sans-serif]
Quasar the nail on the head!
[/font]
She's an arrogant bi____h!!! Thanks for the honest review, Quasar!
PQ Wink
Just Create, Do not procrastinate - The Universe
04-25-2014, 01:56 AM
RE:
Thanks for the review...
I dumped off her list, a frickin' sales fest, all those links, over and over... useless
04-25-2014, 02:07 AM
RE:
Quasar, thanks for the review, saves us a lot of time listening to B.S! Rep added.
04-25-2014, 02:21 AM
RE:
Quasar THANKS AGAIN for saving me wasted time and for your extremely intelligent writing! 3+ for you.
63.gif

58.gif