69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-02-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [GET] A Salty Marketing Lesson - How To Sell Salt For 50 Dollars A Pound
Pay close attention to the actual products here - there is nothing (and I mean absolutely nothing) special about any of them. They are simply private label products with a story and marketing campaign created around them.

Re-read this entire thread and take notes. Then go look up some "trendy" products people are tripping over themselves to buy. (Some hints --> paleo, keto, low-carb, carnivore, vegan, cbd)

There are literally millions of products like this sitting there waiting for the right people to capitalize on them, especially consumables. You don't need much money to start a line like this either, simply start with one product and keep rolling "the majority" of your profits back into building your business and product line.
08-15-2019, 03:29 PM
Ahh the good, old CDB.

Interesting you mentioned CBD as an example, was looking at selling a CDB product but the marketing is a b****; facebook, google, instagram even would take down any kind of marketing that has a sniff of CBD or anything related to it.

Tis from personal experience, tried to test out the waters a little before for CBD product and my social accounts got warnings, then eventually deleted when I said f*** it and went balls to the wall anyway to sell it on those platforms.

How would you do CBD NonConformer?
Buy an advert on a newspaper and not mention CBD?
Advertise on facebook, instagram, google, etc. and not put in anything CBD related on the advert?
08-18-2019, 10:45 PM
(08-15-2019 03:29 PM)hansap Wrote:  Ahh the good, old CDB.

Interesting you mentioned CBD as an example, was looking at selling a CDB product but the marketing is a b****; facebook, google, instagram even would take down any kind of marketing that has a sniff of CBD or anything related to it.

Tis from personal experience, tried to test out the waters a little before for CBD product and my social accounts got warnings, then eventually deleted when I said f*** it and went balls to the wall anyway to sell it on those platforms.

How would you do CBD NonConformer?
Buy an advert on a newspaper and not mention CBD?
Advertise on facebook, instagram, google, etc. and not put in anything CBD related on the advert?

I'm in the process of doing this, but you've got to be more discrete.

From the stages of awareness, go to the problem stage. Talk about symptoms and don't ever think about solutions yet.

Build an audience around a symptom your cbd solves then deep down the rabbit hole unveil how you can help/solve their problem risk free.

But it can't be at the top of the funnel. it has to come from your email list and nurture them until the spam detectors are lost.

so far it works.

This will depend on your solution, what market you're targeting and where they hang out.
There's a customer born every minute...
09-03-2019, 05:26 AM
THE ORIGINAL POST WAS A NICE REMINDER OF HOW GOOD COPY CAN ALLOW YOU TO SELL ICE TO ESKIMOS. ALTHOUGH THE PDF DOWNLOAD LINK WAS DEAD, THE WEBSITE LINKS ARE ACTIVE. SO YOU CAN STILL EXTRACT THE IMPORTANT COPY. WOULD LIKE TO REP ALL CONTRIBUTORS, BUT TOTALLY OUT OF REPS. THIS THREAD REMINDED ME TO PULL OUT MY ORIGINAL HARD COPIES OF SOME VERY GOOD MATERIAL FROM EUGENE SCHWARTZ THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT.
09-23-2019, 08:56 AM
I've been receiving phone calls from stock broker agents in selling me CBD. They are trying to guarantee a 40% profit if I invest in the stock. So, I told the guy on the phone... well asked... is this the best shit you've come across? He said, right now, yes! So I said, then why the F*** haven't you sold your house and mother and put everything into it? He started stammering. And I cut the call. He called me again masking his number from another country close to where I stay. I didn't answer.

Yes, its true that CBD is getting mass traction, but only for the large stock market companies selling it. They are funneling money from the public into their pharmaceuticals and private corporations. Only they know what they're doing with CBD. You think it is a huge market, but to be honest, it looks like the ban hammer is coming—read this.

Lots of 99designs are products or logos based on CBD, here's just one of them which is totally new I've seen.

CBD gums for dogs

CBD in cosmetics

Vape and tinctures
11.gif
09-29-2019, 10:19 AM
These guys are expanding since they started with just salt.

They have avocado oil -
Code:
https://foodfamilylove.avajaneskitchen.com/avotrial/

Spice monthly -
Code:
https://spice.avajaneskitchen.com/web/

And cacao -
Code:
https://cacao.avajaneskitchen.com/special/

All driven with long-form direct response
10-09-2019, 09:05 PM
this thread is super valuable! following this closely. max reps added to NC
07-24-2020, 07:06 AM
Anyone got other landers that are this good?
07-28-2020, 06:42 AM
Also interested in so good landers for inspiration
03-20-2021, 06:53 PM
This post has gone too far down memory lane, we need to bring it back so people can see what it takes.

If anybody wants to help i'm about to make a Landers swipe file with the best swipe of landing pages i have seen which will get updated monthly
20.gif

55.gif
Free counters!