49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-03-2016, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 10:55 PM by idioto.)
RE: [GET] A Salty Marketing Lesson - How To Sell Salt For 50 Dollars A Pound
Hi guys, okay I have been searching for the Peter Sun entire 1997 4-Day Marketing Super Conference videos, and so far have a few leads.

The strongest though is this... I have reason to believe the entire conference is on an exclusive torrent site called The Vault. Trouble is there's no way to join that I can see.

If per chance anyone of you has access to this place, PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE, download that course for us.

Thanks!
08-04-2016, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 01:14 AM by NonConformer.)
It's not on the vault or anywhere else that I am aware of including for sale anywhere.

The share that is on the vault is the same Peter Nicholas clip already on BBHF.
08-11-2016, 11:46 PM
@NonConformer

Due to a lot of information overload it is sometime hard to start. Can you do a demo for us fellows. A niche site which can earn around 200 - 300 USD / Month. I will give a lot of people like me a headstart. Seeing someone doing things makes you confident. Or am I asking for much?
08-12-2016, 05:10 AM
(08-11-2016 11:46 PM)darktangent Wrote:  @NonConformer

Due to a lot of information overload it is sometime hard to start. Can you do a demo for us fellows. A niche site which can earn around 200 - 300 USD / Month. I will give a lot of people like me a headstart. Seeing someone doing things makes you confident. Or am I asking for much?
You're definitely asking for too much.

There are a bazillion shares on this forum focused around niche marketing already anyway, but I'll add some of my thoughts...

I'll repeat post #83:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid1780819

- Create A Product That Fills A Need And Solves Problems
- Advertise The Product (yes, this means actually spending money)
- Test And Continually Improve Your Advertising/Marketing SYSTEMS
- Re-Invest Your Profits And Build More Products And Businesses

Replace "A Product" with "A Niche Site" and follow the same plan.

I see a lot of people on here trying to get free traffic. Nothing wrong with SEO and grabbing free traffic, but it's only a SMALL piece of the puzzle, Focusing and relying solely on SEO is foolish. Free isn't all it's cracked up to be.

There are many avenues to exploit when it comes to getting in front of your prospects eyes. SEO is just ONE. Just something to keep in mind.

It is so easy and cheap to test ideas today with all these PPC options and the ability to narrow down and target your market. Look at facebook's advertising platform - look how easy it is to find people that are interested in exactly the kind of info/products you have.

Set up a SIMPLE little niche site. Find your market on facebook and test out some ads. Monitor the results. Tweak and improve.

When you find a site that wins. (produces profit)

Scale it and expand on it.

Note --> Keep your niche to yourself or others will be all over you like flies on shit.

Rinse - Repeat.

When you find a profitable niche... start creating multiple sites for it, build a list, look for affiliate programs for related products, develop your own products for the market etc.

They last thing... stop listening to all these internet gurus who over-complicate things to keep you stuck buying more of their bullshit. Marketing is as hard and complex as YOU make it.
08-12-2016, 06:36 PM
Thanks a lot Boss.. Your words are simple. These things are available in a lot of products but they make it so convoluted that the real message is lost somewhere.

I am on it. I will setup a new site, start with all I have learnt from you and keep every one informed on how things are working...

The words are not enough, but I am really grateful to you.
28.gif
08-13-2016, 04:26 AM
(08-12-2016 06:36 PM)darktangent Wrote:  Thanks a lot Boss.. Your words are simple. These things are available in a lot of products but they make it so convoluted that the real message is lost somewhere.

I am on it. I will setup a new site, start with all I have learnt from you and keep every one informed on how things are working...

The words are not enough, but I am really grateful to you.
Exactly, many of them are convoluted by design. They fatten things up, turn simple processes into complex processes so that they can increase price as well as create more content.

Don't overthink it all... just dive in and start "doing something" and testing something. You can learn while doing.
08-18-2016, 01:53 AM
(08-12-2016 05:10 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  - Create A Product That Fills A Need And Solves Problems

Eh, I'm going to ask with a bit of a long shot here, but how does one go about finding needs and solving problems with physical/info products? I'm freelancing and in other things because for years I've been putting this off, it's like the one thing nobody wants to talk about. What are the processes for this? Are there any? Even any books for this? Carlton and Halbert mention the SRDS often, but finding this in the UK for a reasonable price is pretty much impossible. Would love to hear fellow BBHF members thoughts on this.
08-18-2016, 04:52 AM
Read the 4 copywriting books thread, especially breakthrough advertising. It's not that nobody wants to talk about it, it's been talked about to death already.

Research your market and figure out what questions they are repeatedly asking and the problems they have. You have access to the internet (the greatest collection of knowledge and resources ever created)... do you really need the SRDS or any other offline resource? NO!
08-18-2016, 05:29 AM
Understood. You won't hear from me again until I'm making 100k/year, then I'll buy you a pint. No more hesitation. No more faffing. Let's do it. Peace out brother.
08-18-2016, 05:35 AM
I concur with what NC said above, however if ya still want to do some research in regards to the ol' USA SRDS big book of data then...

SRDS nearest UK equivalent has to be Hilite. They've been in business near on 30 years and hold mailing lists for many major mail order UK companies. You'll even see Ted Nicholas giving Mike Chantry the owner of Hilite a glowing testimonial...check them out online: hilitedms.co.uk
16.gif
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P

67.gif