50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-05-2023, 06:00 PM
From $335/mo to $11,050 Sale: My 12-Month Niche Website Journey!
Hello Guys!

Welcome to my 12-month-long journey from building to selling a successful niche website.

Recently, I hit a good achievement within a very short time. I successfully sold one of my niche websites which was earning a monthly income of $335 and I sold it for an impressive $11,055.

I've been involved in the niche website business for the past ten years. I've built many niche websites for me and my clients during this time.

I'm eager to share the details of this experience with you
Happydance

Website Details:

Niche: Generator and Accessories
Avg Product Price: $20 - $900
Website Created: 14/03/2022
Fresh New Domain: YES
Built with: Wordpress
Site age: 1 year 3 month
Total Articles published: 550
Backlinks: No backlinks
Avg Monthly visitors: 6,000-7,000
Income multiples: x33
Avg monthly income: $335
Website sold: $11,055
Marketplace: Flippa.com

Google Analytics Report:

[Image: Search-Console-min.png]

Google Search Console:

[Image: Performance-min.png]

Last 6-month EZOIC Income Report:

[Image: Ezoic-6-month-min.png]

Last 6-month Amazon Associate Income Report:

[Image: Amazon-Affiliate-this-year-min.png]

I listed my website to Flippa.com on 02 June 2023. I got the buyer on 14 June 2023 and sold on 18 June 2023. I completed the transaction by Escrow Happydance

[Image: Escrow-min-1.png]

I received the money to my Payoneer account smoothly within 1 day

[Image: Payoneer-min.png]

Roadmap: Build your niche website >> Grow it >> Sell for 30X-50X Returns

If you've got any questions about making niche websites, just drop a comment here. I'll be happy to help you understand better. Thanks
07-11-2023, 08:33 PM
RE: From $335/mo to $11,050 Sale: My 12-Month Niche Website Journey!
That`s cool, man. Congrats
I want to ask
1. What kind of plugins do you use?
2. How do you prepare your content? Outsourcing guide line or ?

Thanks.
07-11-2023, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2023 09:03 PM by odunalisko.)
Could you please break this down into a newbie friendly step by step process.
07-14-2023, 08:30 PM
(07-11-2023 08:33 PM)galusx Wrote:  That`s cool, man. Congrats
I want to ask
1. What kind of plugins do you use?
2. How do you prepare your content? Outsourcing guide line or ?

Thanks.

1. I use free plugins like classic editor, contact form 7, table of contents, smush, light cache, starbox etc.

2. I employ a team of dedicated writers to curate unique content for my niche websites and my clients. I continuously ensure the creation of high-quality and engaging content.

If you have any inquiries regarding the building of niche websites, don't hesitate to reach out to me on Skype. I'm always here to help.

Regards
Daniel
07-14-2023, 08:33 PM
(07-11-2023 09:03 PM)odunalisko Wrote:  Could you please break this down into a newbie friendly step by step process.

Here are some easy-to-follow steps for a newcomer to build a niche website:

1. Identify Your Niche: Start by selecting a specific topic or area of interest that you're passionate about. This should ideally be something you're knowledgeable in or willing to learn about.

2. Research Your Market: Examine the competition within your chosen niche and understand what they're doing right and where gaps exist that you can fill.

3. Register a Domain: Choose a domain name that's relevant to your niche and easy to remember, then register it.

4. Choose a Web Hosting Service: Select a reliable hosting service that fits your needs and budget.

5. Install a Content Management System: Platforms like WordPress make it easy to manage and publish content on your site.

6. Design Your Website: Use a theme that suits your niche and make it user-friendly.

7. Create High-Quality Content: Regularly publish useful, engaging, and high-quality content that aligns with your niche and resonates with your target audience.

8. Implement SEO Strategies: Use keywords relevant to your niche, optimize your site's speed, and ensure it's mobile-friendly to improve its ranking in search engine results.

9. Promote Your Website: Use social media, email marketing, and other methods to draw visitors to your site.

10. Monetize Your Website: Once you've built a following, consider adding affiliate links, sponsored content, or other methods to generate income from your site.

Remember, patience is key. It may take some time to see substantial results, but with consistent effort and dedication, your niche website can become a success!

If you have any inquiries regarding the construction of niche websites, don't hesitate to reach out to me on Skype. I'm always here to help.

Regards
Daniel
9.gif
07-25-2023, 06:12 PM
(07-14-2023 08:33 PM)Daniel007 Wrote:  
(07-11-2023 09:03 PM)odunalisko Wrote:  Could you please break this down into a newbie friendly step by step process.

Here are some easy-to-follow steps for a newcomer to build a niche website:

1. Identify Your Niche: Start by selecting a specific topic or area of interest that you're passionate about. This should ideally be something you're knowledgeable in or willing to learn about.

2. Research Your Market: Examine the competition within your chosen niche and understand what they're doing right and where gaps exist that you can fill.

3. Register a Domain: Choose a domain name that's relevant to your niche and easy to remember, then register it.

4. Choose a Web Hosting Service: Select a reliable hosting service that fits your needs and budget.

5. Install a Content Management System: Platforms like WordPress make it easy to manage and publish content on your site.

6. Design Your Website: Use a theme that suits your niche and make it user-friendly.

7. Create High-Quality Content: Regularly publish useful, engaging, and high-quality content that aligns with your niche and resonates with your target audience.

8. Implement SEO Strategies: Use keywords relevant to your niche, optimize your site's speed, and ensure it's mobile-friendly to improve its ranking in search engine results.

9. Promote Your Website: Use social media, email marketing, and other methods to draw visitors to your site.

10. Monetize Your Website: Once you've built a following, consider adding affiliate links, sponsored content, or other methods to generate income from your site.

Remember, patience is key. It may take some time to see substantial results, but with consistent effort and dedication, your niche website can become a success!

If you have any inquiries regarding the construction of niche websites, don't hesitate to reach out to me on Skype. I'm always here to help.

Regards
Daniel
You wrote it very easily, thanks a lot for this tutorial
dmv practice test
07-26-2023, 07:45 AM
Thanks For This Step By Step Info. Really Appreciate.
07-31-2023, 06:31 PM
Why why why ooooo
08-02-2023, 10:34 AM
why no backlinks?
08-04-2023, 04:24 AM
Currently, i am on my way to build my own niche website. 1st website personal finance and related, and the other 1 is about tech related. But i am stuck on the “content creation” . Do you have a suggestion for me? I mean im stuck on “which one article that i have to create?” Is based on “search volume” (SEO things etc) or “just” create the article.
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my english
45.gif

52.gif