76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-21-2023, 03:51 PM
RE: From $335/mo to $11,050 Sale: My 12-Month Niche Website Journey!
(08-04-2023 04:24 AM)Whizkid Wrote:  Currently, i am on my way to build my own niche website. 1st website personal finance and related, and the other 1 is about tech related. But i am stuck on the “content creation” . Do you have a suggestion for me? I mean im stuck on “which one article that i have to create?” Is based on “search volume” (SEO things etc) or “just” create the article.
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my english

Your best option is to write an article. It doesn't have to be the best one, and honestly it probably won't make you any money. Just pick a topic and write about it. But after you do that first one, write another article. It also probably won't make you any money, but keep repeating this and soon you'll either give up, get good at writing articles, or figure out that thing that works and starts to generate that income. It isn't as simple as they talk about, it's never as quick as they say, and it's easier to create the content talking about how to make money than actually going out and making the money.
11-01-2023, 05:38 AM
[Image: Screenshot-7.png]
[Image: Screenshot-8.png]
01-16-2024, 01:02 PM
(08-04-2023 04:24 AM)Whizkid Wrote:  Currently, i am on my way to build my own niche website. 1st website personal finance and related, and the other 1 is about tech related. But i am stuck on the “content creation” . Do you have a suggestion for me? I mean im stuck on “which one article that i have to create?” Is based on “search volume” (SEO things etc) or “just” create the article.
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my english Slope Game

When it comes to content creation for niche websites, balancing between SEO-driven content and articles based on personal interest and expertise is crucial. Here are some suggestions to help you navigate this decision:

Keyword Research for SEO:

Use tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Ahrefs to identify high-volume keywords in your niche.
Prioritize creating content around keywords that have a good search volume and relatively low competition.
Focus on long-tail keywords that address specific questions or problems within your niche.
Evergreen Content:

Create evergreen content that remains relevant over time. This could include beginner's guides, tutorials, or fundamental concepts in personal finance or tech.
Evergreen content has the potential to attract consistent traffic and doesn't become outdated quickly.
User Intent:

Understand the intent behind user searches. Craft content that directly answers questions or provides solutions to problems your audience may have.
Create a mix of informational, transactional, and navigational content to cater to different user intents.
01-27-2024, 05:54 PM
Thanks for share

60.gif