26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-21-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Freelancer.com is a SCAM SITE
Hello everyone. My name is Emir and I work for Freelancer.com. I came across the post here and we appreciate the feedback.

We’d like to assure everyone that Freelancer.com is not a scam nor we defraud people of their money. We have more than 3.4 million users worldwide and have paid out more than $120 million dollars to freelancers. We’re glad to report that Freelancer.com still has one of the largest pools of proven and very qualified freelancers and reputable employers. There are thousands upon thousands of great quality projects for you to bid on the site.

The issue about account suspension has been raised. Freelancer.com will only freeze or suspend accounts to further validate a user’s identity or investigate the transactions done through our site. Our policies and security procedures are in place to create a safe environment for freelancers and employers.

As always, we continuously work to improve our support in order to provide the best experience we can for our customers.

Thank you very much and we hope to see you use again Freelancer.com
05-21-2012, 11:04 PM
That's why, I stick with Fiverr :)

However, $4 is enough for me.
09-05-2012, 05:30 PM
RE:
That is not completely true. They want you to give review about the project vendor. After giving the review we can withdraw the amount. Now days it seem to be scam for freelancer since there are lot of fake project. Its better to not to bid the project from the new member. In most cases they just disappeared after posting the project. Other than that it is an legitimate site.
09-07-2012, 01:50 AM
RE:
Lately, I got a warning from them. They better did, cause I have a few hundreds on my account.
Will be careful though.
10-06-2012, 08:40 AM
RE:
Try searching freelancer.com scam on google.
It sure is a scam. I had bad experiences with the company.
PLEASE DON'T PUT YOUR MONEY ON FREELANCER, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY.
28.gif
10-06-2012, 08:48 AM
(05-21-2012 08:51 PM)emir@freelancercom Wrote:  Hello everyone. My name is Emir and I work for Freelancer.com. I came across the post here and we appreciate the feedback.

We’d like to assure everyone that Freelancer.com is not a scam nor we defraud people of their money. We have more than 3.4 million users worldwide and have paid out more than $120 million dollars to freelancers. We’re glad to report that Freelancer.com still has one of the largest pools of proven and very qualified freelancers and reputable employers. There are thousands upon thousands of great quality projects for you to bid on the site.

The issue about account suspension has been raised. Freelancer.com will only freeze or suspend accounts to further validate a user’s identity or investigate the transactions done through our site. Our policies and security procedures are in place to create a safe environment for freelancers and employers.

As always, we continuously work to improve our support in order to provide the best experience we can for our customers.

Thank you very much and we hope to see you use again Freelancer.com

Emir, Don't make laugh me,
Freelancer.com has the worse staff and "customer support", if it can be called a "customer support", the staff is VERY rude, totally unprofessional, (those that are behave like robots).
10-25-2012, 07:15 PM
RE:
(09-05-2012 05:30 PM)cybercat1989 Wrote:  That is not completely true. They want you to give review about the project vendor. After giving the review we can withdraw the amount. Now days it seem to be scam for freelancer since there are lot of fake project. Its better to not to bid the project from the new member. In most cases they just disappeared after posting the project. Other than that it is an legitimate site.
Hi. This is Max from Freelancer.com. I'm helping Emir with addressing
user concerns at Bestblackhatworld.com. We appreciate the feedback.
We'd like to assure you that there are thousands of new employers who
post great projects at the site. I'd like to assure you as well that Freelancer.com
dedicates itself to maintaining the integrity of its marketplace. Once
we see dubious projects, we investigate them, bring these down and
suspend the user if necessary. Should you encounter one, please send us
the project ID and we'll do our investigation. Thank you.
12-20-2012, 04:53 PM
RE:
I created a free account on freelancers.com
They asked me to verify my paypal account because its uppose to have a valid payment but i never subscribed for anything to pay.
After two months i noticed that from my bank account has dissapear 25$. i asked freelancers.com what is about that money and they didn't answer. Has been 3 months since the incident and i sent them 9 emails since.
Still no answer.
02-01-2013, 09:36 AM
RE:
This is totally wrong.
They banned your account because you didn't follow their rules and received direct payments without participating in a project. This happens to every one who doesn't follow rules regardless of where and what site it is and not just freelancer.

I've been working with them and posting projects as well as participating and getting paid and been withdrawing without a problem.
Infact, I trust them more than I trust paypal tbh...
02-03-2013, 01:35 AM
RE:
I input money in the website and made a project every script write/coder there seems to be able to take the job. I choose one of the most reliable but after i choose him. He didn't do shit for me. My money was totally wasted there really is the worst place and community.
47.gif

63.gif