30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-03-2013, 10:13 PM
RE:
That's true !! Some buyer hired me for a 1000$ worth job. We had a great conversation before the job, but after hiring he started to neglect my messages. Freelancer.com immediately drew the commission from my account after he hired me. But the buyer was a scammer, he refused to release milestones and half of my work wasted, finally he ran away. I contacted the support to cancel the job and to refund the money, they said that it was not their policy to refund money, so I was cheated almost 400$ for nothing, I begged them for refund, they never listened !!! NEVER JOIN FREELANCER.COM, it is a PURE SCAM
02-03-2013, 11:24 PM
RE:
Now they started seo exam, english exam etc. This is stupid. Because it has levels. For each level, we need to pay $5
For accurate sports predictions ...ping me!!!
10-08-2013, 11:05 AM
RE:
I have used freelancer for few years without single issue. Have gotten away with buying on fiverr and selling their many times, lol.

Get sites built there for offline business few times a month, never an issue.

Maybe I have just been lucky.

Never have use ODesk, got to try them out.
if you think everyone else stupid, might be good time to look in a mirror...
10-24-2013, 02:15 PM
RE:
Just got ****ed out of $55.00 for accepting a project.. That is another month I go without food... Because seriously.. using it was my only chance at survival and it ****ed me. I have no food now, no way to get food because all resources are tapped, and now, this ****.

So yeah, you want to avoid fees like that? ReBaked. ReBaked is brand new.. BRAND NEW.. Meaning no one really knows about it, and I made money there with what I know and no charges on my end for being a freelancer.

So there you have it folks.. Freelancer.com ****ed me out of not only money, but food and medication as well.
10-25-2013, 01:51 AM
RE:
This is my thought, i have heard of there site and my friend encourage me to join. But i think they are a good company. Why?
If we look to the aspects, Freelancer have no power and cannot visually or decide which project is legit or scam.(Obcviously). It is not the site rather the people behind the project are scamming. Also regarding there support, maybe they have not read your email or you disrepsect. Approcah properly and they will answer you. That is my thought only, No intentions of something else. Just saying.
Lets face it in online no matter what site, there is always scammers. so be careful
60.gif
10-25-2013, 06:27 AM
RE:
they have even exams , untill you will not pay they would not show you good recomendation.
F****** website better to go for elance
10-27-2013, 01:13 PM
RE:
Paying $5 for exams on that site is what turned me off from freelancer.com
11-10-2013, 05:21 PM
RE:
Always Use Elance :)
11-11-2013, 08:59 PM
RE:
Yep it is happening from last couple of months that's why i have stopped freelancing and i suggest same to you..
05-20-2014, 02:58 AM
RE:
I am a buyer on freelancer and had got many jobs done with extreme satisfaction on freelancer. I tried elancer and odesk but for me freelancer works best. but maybe Its because i dont cheat the workers and i got plenty of good quality jobs done
72.gif

75.gif