53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-16-2014, 10:25 PM
Final Straw! Need Help Asap :( $2000 left to my name
I broke my leg at work 5 days ago. I am not eligible for workers compensation or EI. I cannot apply for welfair since i may be charged with fraud for not declaring my tax return to them some months ago. I will definitely be losing my job and apartment. I have my bills paid for the month and $2000 dollars in the bank. If i do not make any form of income i will likely end up a bum on the streets since i have no family to fall back on. So this is it, its a shit story, i got screwed and im taking a shot in the dark.

I need some one to throw me a bone. In the past i have purchased many money making ebooks which were all imo washed up methods, rewritten ones or plainly saturated. I opened a website based around clickbank/amazon/ebay products and failed. Pay per download has to much competition and 1 cent per click methods just dont cut it. I have $1200 a month in rent, including all my bills $1800 and i have no more options left. I am scared to death of whats to come.

So this is a cry for help. What can realistically be done with $2000 in a months time? I am in no way looking for a get rich quick method, I am only looking for a way to keep a roof over my head.

You can PM here, Reply to this thread or Email me at Cj.Mcdonell@hotmail.com

If you want to go the extra step my skype is BootsToAsses

CheerZ, look forward to hearing from any one with some sort of success online.
05-20-2014, 12:56 PM
RE:
Dude check this tread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Earn...no-Expense

I am not the poster but i contacted him and he seams very legit. I think you should offer your money to a consultant on this forum that could show you a good technique. Don't buy any products only a mentor can really help you in your situation.

Good luck I feel ya.

66.gif