Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Final Straw! Need Help Asap :( $2000 left to my name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I broke my leg at work 5 days ago. I am not eligible for workers compensation or EI. I cannot apply for welfair since i may be charged with fraud for not declaring my tax return to them some months ago. I will definitely be losing my job and apartment. I have my bills paid for the month and $2000 dollars in the bank. If i do not make any form of income i will likely end up a bum on the streets since i have no family to fall back on. So this is it, its a shit story, i got screwed and im taking a shot in the dark.

I need some one to throw me a bone. In the past i have purchased many money making ebooks which were all imo washed up methods, rewritten ones or plainly saturated. I opened a website based around clickbank/amazon/ebay products and failed. Pay per download has to much competition and 1 cent per click methods just dont cut it. I have $1200 a month in rent, including all my bills $1800 and i have no more options left. I am scared to death of whats to come.

So this is a cry for help. What can realistically be done with $2000 in a months time? I am in no way looking for a get rich quick method, I am only looking for a way to keep a roof over my head.

You can PM here, Reply to this thread or Email me at Cj.Mcdonell@hotmail.com

If you want to go the extra step my skype is BootsToAsses

CheerZ, look forward to hearing from any one with some sort of success online.
Dude check this tread http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Earn...no-Expense

I am not the poster but i contacted him and he seams very legit. I think you should offer your money to a consultant on this forum that could show you a good technique. Don't buy any products only a mentor can really help you in your situation.

Good luck I feel ya.
Reference URL's