77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-31-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: Facebook Group Marketing
(07-30-2016 12:59 AM)ilikeseggs Wrote:  Freebiequeen...it seems that every post I see you comment on you are slamming and criticizing everything and everyone. How bout you change your tone a bit and add some value? People will have mixed results with different approaches in different geographic areas. One thing will be hot in one part of the World (FB Groups) because it caught on late for the general public. In most other parts of the World (FB Groups) will be saturated beyond use. It's how you react with that data/market research and the fact that you "took action" in the first place that matters.

Yawn. I have posted several real info posts here (re fb changes) but the sheep and dreamers apparently like fake fb likes and ads since that is what I see here

Why don't you join me in reporting the ads?

FYI - I used to do very well with affiliate marketing....when it was nicely paid and legit. I was never a huge player but I made good money.
Jerks and spammers ruined it. What is left is no longer good. We used to get $25 for an online college inquiry....$35 when a guy requested hair replacement info haha...$20 when peeps requested Temperpedic mattress info. Name brands. Real stuff.

Now thanks to spammers, bots, fake signups many of the good real affiliate programs are gone. The junk they have now - hoops, loops, signup "paths", downloads, or just commission is lousy. And spammers, bots, fakes are doing the same thing to social media.

As for other parts of the world..I work local, and I am legit. I resent spammers, bots and the downgrading of real social interaction.
My "Offline" Reviews - and tips - from a "real" Offliner
*not selling anything, just curious and like to do reviews
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-My-O...-free-tips
07-31-2016, 04:47 AM
Yes you are right freebiequeen, but that is how people behave, people ruined everything,
no one listen anyone, everything is just me me me! LOL
but that is why most of them don't earn jake!

Just spam spam spam, for groups their is some nice private groups, but most of them are just for spam, that is how they are made, and that is the fact!

Everyone must find their way how to build business....

take care all...
07-31-2016, 04:58 AM
I can respect that freebiequeen. I am all for everyone doing well. If I can...I will share. If I cannot I will try to be positive. If people need to be called out...I will not hesitate. Scammers, spammers, corruption...they are all part of the same group to me.

74.gif