Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Facebook Group Marketing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for a premium tool for Fb group marketing.
Who even reads all the crap on fb groups any more? Bunch of people trying to sell each other...really funny. Do u buy from fb groups? Do u read every ad? I don't. Large groups have a quickly moving list of new desperate posts. Yawn. Next.
@freebiequeen LOL marketing is about what your customers do, not about what you do. Look at the engagement in FB groups and then decide what people of that particular group does
Yeah...and most groups are just desperate people posting to thin air. Post after desperate stupid post. The big groups "move" so fast, people post but who is reading? Reminds me of low level "networking" groups where every person is pushing their "deal"....the Usana guy trying to sell to Mary Kaye lady....the Herbalife lady trying to sell the Usana guy...haha

Truth hurts...but still true.
I post in groups and yes dead thing! but what can you do, maybe post on classifieds, on Twitter profile, or if you have fanpage post till it hurts, that's it, dunno what can you do else....oh of course YT.....end of the list!!
You can just post post post and if you get something great if not continue, because you can't do much besides this!!!
AND THIS IS REALITY !
On other hand if you have money just buy ads or solos, but think that wast majority of people here don't have enough money for life!! for marketing certainly not!
No reality is - u learn a skill and market it to real people

or if u must "sell"...u develop a website, content, social media, and u get a twist...
u might try to get in early on a fad or current event...or u find a niche and build your own following.

U do not post stupid ad after stupid ad after stupid ad
I have bunch of skills and products!!
you say must"sell" well if someone is offended by me selling something he or she can
f**k of right now!! LOL people sell everything everyday!
that crap, warm them up and shit LOL
someone is buying or not, that is whole science
(07-27-2016 06:55 AM)Kimi25 Wrote: [ -> ]I have bunch of skills and products!!
you say must"sell" well if someone is offended by me selling something he or she can
f**k of right now!! LOL people sell everything everyday!
that crap, warm them up and shit LOL
someone is buying or not, that is whole science

haha....didn't u just say you post and post and not much results?

skills are different from products

the "groups" on facebook have become a joke

Truth hurts.
LOL i have skills in SEO, video and graphic design!
yes groups are crap because everyone just spam!
and yes i post but i don't spend time on it :D
fire few posters and bomb the shit out of groups XD

another thing you tell me skills are different from products XD
do you really think i don't know that :D
i have been doing internet thing for 5 years
and sacrifice everything for my dream
and i will continue to fight, till i die or succeed !

End of talk
Freebiequeen...it seems that every post I see you comment on you are slamming and criticizing everything and everyone. How bout you change your tone a bit and add some value? People will have mixed results with different approaches in different geographic areas. One thing will be hot in one part of the World (FB Groups) because it caught on late for the general public. In most other parts of the World (FB Groups) will be saturated beyond use. It's how you react with that data/market research and the fact that you "took action" in the first place that matters.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's