23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-13-2015, 04:47 PM
FCS/GSA Ser Should I get this ?
I've been reading up on SEO for awhile now, and I want to get something worth it as my first software to purchase.

What I'm planning to do, get FCS Networker as my tier 1 links and GSA Ser as my tier 2 links.

But what i'm really confused right now after reading up a lot is how do you really create high quality articles for tier 1 because I saw some software that we can do it but I dont trust it can really get me a quality auto-generated article.

If you happen to have a second hand one i'm wiling to pay you like a bundle one.

Is this worth it ?
http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/
GSA Search Engine Ranker
http://www.fcsnetworker.com/
FCS Networker

Some add-on should i purchase ?
GSA SEO Indexer
GSA Captcha Breaker
GSA Proxy Scraper

I want to learn and i'm willing please do help me out guys with some advice possibly. I'm looking for a mentor and i'm willing to pay as well if you can provide me new knowledge everytime.
08-13-2015, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 06:59 PM by tody_bc.)
RE: FCS/GSA Ser Should I get this ?
nice post, hope someone with experience will help
11-02-2015, 04:01 PM
here i read some posts on this FCSnetworker and GSA......but never used those....someone who is using still.....please let us know is it worth of buying Nov 2015
11-02-2015, 04:09 PM
It's worth to buy. GSA SER is all time SEO tool many SEOs every use.

But there're some requirements, and you should find your own strategy and what works.

I have been using GSA SER from V2 and it's my favorite tool for GSA SER.

It's good for doorways, churn and burn if you are into affiliates or CPA

Required some money for

GSA captcha breaker
Proxies - my suggestions least 20 proxies
VPS - least 6gb ( 4gb enough but you need to run other tools as well)
Emails

These are the basic expenses to run GSA SER.

Still you can use GSA SER with t1 if you use correctly.

Also, content generator will save your time.

SEO content machine recommended.

If you are into e-commerce business, i highly suggest you to build manual web2.0s and use GSA SER with that.

My 2cents.
[Image: m9yh7zJ.gif]
11-02-2015, 05:05 PM
thank you very much for your valuable comments Madseo
19.gif
11-02-2015, 05:45 PM
As its said " Gun is not important but man behind the gun is very important ". I had use both and still use time to time. But don't use FCS now a days due to budget limitations ( as I am focusing on other methods).
It all depends on how you use and what you want to achieve. Things vary case to case.
There are lot of things to consider, e.g
1. Is it a churn n burn project? Where you want to see the results as fast as possible and you don't care about the penalty risk or another type of risk. You want only one thing and that is cash, and you are ready to take the risk.

2. What's your budget limit? don't think like that oh its just 500 for a month. Ask yourself can you afford 500 for 3 or 5 months, without any profit?. Then plan according to. Spend wisely if you want to see some success. Otherwise after some months you will also complain or fedup like others.

3. There are always ways to cut the expense. But thing is if you will save money then you have to invest time. If you want to save time you have to invest money. So you decide which one is more affordable to you.

4. Indexer and Proxy Scraper are useless or not worth the money in point of view. You can always index links without paying. Secondly let the links get indexed naturally. If it doesn't get indexed naturally its not the worth. Instead of Proxy Scraper buy private proxies you will get better results.

Don't know what are your plans, like how much competitive kws are and niche etc. So can give you general advice.

Most important thing don't think too much.. Make plan and implement it.

Sorry my English is not good as its not my first language.
11-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Thank you vicky for your message.......i also dont like proxy scrapper...will buy 20 private proxy......have a plan to buy professional plan of FCSnetworker and GSA ser with Ser engines and captcha breaker before christmas...may be that time i can get a good deal. I want to rank my money websites...not churn and burn......so i am planning for tier 1 FCSnetworker.......tier 2 GSA......tier 3 blog comments......blog comments are genarally no follow links so dont know how it will help my tier 2 links.....for content i will use seo content machine......but there is a debate with Kontent machine....i read in google....some says KM best...some says SEO content machine best.....i will not use any indexing service......i will let google to index

Thats my plan....I am noob but learning.....Please guide me if any extra things i need also if u have any plans to improve rankings
11-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Never use gsa for your money site, which do you think the google algo will rank a site with a handful of authority links or 10k spam links and through in all those foreign countries and useless guest books and comments and so on. It's good for parasites like fb and twitter, do you think having like a mix of like 3k sites from china linking to you, makes sense!
11-02-2015, 07:22 PM
spamming web 2.0s is like old school seo, google can see more than you think.
11-02-2015, 07:44 PM
I vote for Kontent Machine its better than SEO Content Machine. I personally use it. Yeh I use GSA for tier 1 and it works believe me. But this not a rule of thumb. I dont use it for all websites. It depends what i want and I know what i am doing. As you said its not churn burn website so I will say dont use KM or any other tool for Tier1, Untill unless you are low on budget. If still want to manually check the content before posting. Regarding your tier strategy there are lot of ways. Add social signals also in you linking building campaign. You can use AddmeFast or anything similar ;).
If you want to make it more powerful. Use contextual links on all 3 tires and point secondry links ( bookmarks, blog comments, forums etc) to the 2nd, and 3rd tier. Best of luck with your campaign.
(11-02-2015 06:27 PM)whitehat1985 Wrote:  Thank you vicky for your message.......i also dont like proxy scrapper...will buy 20 private proxy......have a plan to buy professional plan of FCSnetworker and GSA ser with Ser engines and captcha breaker before christmas...may be that time i can get a good deal. I want to rank my money websites...not churn and burn......so i am planning for tier 1 FCSnetworker.......tier 2 GSA......tier 3 blog comments......blog comments are genarally no follow links so dont know how it will help my tier 2 links.....for content i will use seo content machine......but there is a debate with Kontent machine....i read in google....some says KM best...some says SEO content machine best.....i will not use any indexing service......i will let google to index

Thats my plan....I am noob but learning.....Please guide me if any extra things i need also if u have any plans to improve rankings
27.gif

17.gif