5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: FCS/GSA Ser Should I get this ?
I haven't tried FCS, but as far as GSA is concerned, you should be aware that it has a rather high learning curve and there are a bunch of additional expenses to be able to effectively use it.

You need to spend a good amount of time going through all the options and settings, because there are a ton of them, and understanding how they all work. There are some tutorials out there but they're not great, so you're kind of on your own with how to use it properly.

As for additional expenses, you will need private proxies, you'll need to buy some Hotmail and Yahoo accounts on Fiverr, you'll need to subscribe to a captcha breaking service(s) as well. You'll also need a Windows VPS, which you have to be careful with since not all VPS providers like you using these types of programs and may start complaining or charging you additional fees. Those are only the basics, but there are even more add-on services you may want to subscribe to.
11-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Gsa is best tool you need to have captcha baker and vps or dedicated server (4gb ram is enough but need High cpu)
11-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Basically GSA is automation tool, it's depends upon how do you use it to generate natural links and rank your site for keywords you are targetting, If you dont have any plan or strategy to use GSA then don't do your investment in GSA Ranker.

10.gif