70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Email marketing software boom your online marketing
Email marketing software is not only a business-wise email marketing software solution, but also a quick and reliable method to calm anxious customers or business contacts and let them know that their emails were received and they will be taken care of.

-gather and manage email marketing mailing lists;
-mass personalize and send email marketing emails;
-automatically reply to sales leads;
-automatically follow up on your prospects if they subscribe your site;
-greatly increase your email marketing productivity by sending test emails.
-with anti-spam filters, it allows you to schedule the emails

Email marketing software is not only about sending flashy emails to potential customers. While it is indeed important to be able to send your marketing emails in a professional manner (so you don't look like an amateur), it is probably even more important to be able to reply promptly to messages received as replies to your marketing emails.

All our products allow you a trial period, so you can test them for free before placing an order. You can download trial versions from http://www.phpnewsletter.org/download.html. As a special offer, for a limited period you can get 30% off for the coming Christmas!
11-30-2012, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 08:44 PM by roddyf.)
RE:
Are you just peddling your wares?
12-01-2012, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 10:33 AM by rkripakrishnan.)
RE:
I purchased Atomic Email Studio with 30% special discount, Its included 9 useful e-mail marketing programs.

ex: Email sender, verifier, harvester(extractor), logger, list manager, subscription manager, etc...

Its very easy to use and best tool from my favorites, I also tried many others like send blaster, max bulk mailer. But nothing work like Atomic Email Sender.

61.gif