39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-16-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Dear Newbie... You are Heading In The Wrong Direction

Happydance
08-05-2016, 01:54 AM
I love this thread. This is very informative. Thank you! We need to keep this place awessssooooommmmmeeee!!! :)
08-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Thank you; I appreciate this. I am trying to get more involved myself.
+REP is appreciated Thanks
08-25-2016, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the post! I am trying to get more involved myself
+REP is appreciated Thanks
08-29-2016, 04:02 PM
Wow, I didn't know there is a GB section if I never read this post.
Thanks!
52.gif
09-16-2016, 12:51 AM
Thanks for this post.... Believe it or not, been a member a couple of years and I do not know how to share. I found this thread searching for a post that could explain this. May be, there are others like me here but I'm held back becos I've no clue. Funny, eh? It's not funny, though.
09-22-2016, 04:24 AM
Just joined here, and I am glad that I found this thread before I began to do too much.
09-30-2016, 04:26 PM
(09-16-2016 12:51 AM)Super Eagle Wrote:  Thanks for this post.... Believe it or not, been a member a couple of years and I do not know how to share. I found this thread searching for a post that could explain this. May be, there are others like me here but I'm held back becos I've no clue. Funny, eh? It's not funny, though.

MIRROR TUTORIAL - How To Create File Share Mirrors

Enjoy,
RA Cool

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10-16-2016, 01:25 AM
Great, thanks for the info and also as a newcomer found it very informative. I have a treasure chest of things I would like to share, but I haven't as yet because I haven't been sure of how to.. do I need to use a link cloaker, which file uploads sites can i use, do I need to have a virus scan, sooo many questions. And I don't even know if I am allowed to ask questions..25sweating http://bestblackhatforum.com/images/smil...eating.gif
10-23-2016, 06:58 PM
I am a newbie, and while I wasn't really a bad newbie.. lol But this thread definitely inspired me to post an intro post! I am shy, so I tend to be a lurker. But I understand how some would feel weird knowing there are people reading and utilizing these great resources and not posting, so I am trying to post when I have something to add. Or at least I'm getting to that point.

I have read some of the posts about ways to find things to post, and I've been having some luck.. but every time I think I have found something great, I do a search and it's already posted! lol Then other times I am not sure if it's something that people would want. I might start trying to make mirrors and stuff.. since that is always needed as well.

I want to contribute, but it's hard finding good stuff. lol
25.gif

32.gif