Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Dear Newbie... You are Heading In The Wrong Direction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Everyone,

I don't know if this is the correct section, or if this topic is even appropriate. I mean no harm or offense to anyone by this post, and if the Mods feel I have "Over-Stepped" the boundaries, then please delete this.

Thanks!

Earlier today I saw a thread where a member posted a comment, and it made me do some thinking, and at first I typed a response, but then I stopped, and didn't post it. I wasn't sure if my response would be considered "An Attack or Rant", which isn't what I was wanting to do.

After reading the members post, I thought I could help him/her and maybe even other "Newbies", who are heading in the "Wrong Direction".

Again, I am not trying to attack anyone, I just thought this might help "Newbies" who don't "Get or Understand" what it means to be a member of The BBHF.

"The member posted a comment like this;

"Reps would enable my posts/threads to get published immediately (against the 6 hours it takes now) and not overburden the moderator."

Here is my "Open Letter or Post to all "Newbies" who might be confused and maybe heading in the wrong direction.

-------------------------

Dear Newbie,

First, Many Thanks for the share. I gave you +5 Reps, and I am also going to type you a little "Open Letter".

Second, I am posting this publicly, and even though I don't know if you will ever see or read this, but it might help out someone else. I don't mean this post for any mean or evil reasons, but from your comments, I felt I needed to say something. It might also help some other "Newbie", who is heading in the wrong direction.

I "Mushin" don't understand your comment, "Reps would enable my posts/threads to get published immediately (against the 6 hours it takes now) and not overburden the moderator."

"Dear Newbie", unless you have been banned or ?, I don't understand why there would be a "6 Hour Wait", I have never heard of such a thing. If The Moderator is monitoring you, then you have been a very "Bad Boy/Girl/Dewd/Dewdette"!

I glanced at your "Stats", NO POSTs, but some good +Reps, and I think I may see the problem, or part of the problem.

"The BestBlackHatForum.com" is a "Community", and with any community, there are certain ways to "Properly Do Things", and then there are "The Wrong Ways to Do Things".

Again, your stats "Tell The Tale". You joined The BBHF on, ##-##-2015 and from then to NOW, you have "ZERO, 0" Posts!!!!! Yes, you do have some "Threads", but they are only to "Promote Your U**** Courses".

In case you aren't aware or didn't know, you "DON'T receive any "Post Counts" in areas of the forum which are considered "Download Areas". Most of the posts in these areas are "Thank You For the Share" types of posts, and it wouldn't take long for a Leech (a dewd only here to grab goodies), to build a very high post count, for ONLY downloading stuff. Posts counts are a good way to see at a glance if a member is an "Active Involved Member", you know... part of the BBHF Family or Community.

"Dear Newbie", let me try to look at it from YOUR point of view... You are a course instructor at U****.com and you want to promote your courses, and you heard through the grape vine, "Google" or a U**** course, that joining a BlackHat Forum and offering a free coupon was a great way to drum up some quick course member stats and maybe some reviews, maybe even some profits! All are very good things, and to be honest, everybody on The BBHF is "ALSO" after Online Profits!!! Tis a Good Thing!

Note, there are quite a few U**** course instructors who "ARE" active, involved members of this forum, but they don't come out an broadcast this, since it might only be a small part of their online activities.

"Dear Newbie", now let's look at what you did from The BBHF's point of view. You joined, and then "Spammed" the forum with your course links, and.... "THAT's ALL YOU HAVE DONE WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP!!! In 3 months, that is ALL you have done!!!

Let me pause and say, "Thank You" for offering your courses here to our members, since that "Does" help us all out! It was a great thing to do!

But.........

You haven't fully tried to be a Part of our BestBlackHatForum.com Family or Community!

1) You didn't post an "Introduction Post" which is REQUIRED of all new members! It is how you say hello, and maybe even state WHY you joined.
( It's not to late to make an Intro Post, Here is the link (in case your interested... http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Introductions )

2) You haven't gotten "INVOLVED" with any other sections/areas of the forum in any way what so ever. Hey, The BBHF is "Massive", tons of Knowledge, Fun and just about everything else!

3) You are acting like "AN OUTSIDER", someone who just Sneaks in and gets What He Wants, and then leaves (Bad Thing, Bad Thing)!

Again, just about everybody who is a member of this forum is involved with earning or wanting to earn some money online! We are not really any different then you, but we did "NOT" do a "Hit and Run", (joining, posting our links and then leaving). We took the time to learn how things worked, tried to fit in, get to know some people and become... "INVOLVED".

"Dear Newbie", if you had actually tried to be a REAL member, then the Mods wouldn't have messed with you.

You were a "Very Bad Boy/Girl", and The Mods had to do what all forum Mods do, and that is protect the forum and take care of business.

Don't misunderstand what I mean by being "Involved". I am not talking about being online in the forum 10+ hours per day, and making 100+ posts per day and etc. Some members visit every day, others are so busy they might only visit every few weeks or even months, but the difference is that when they "ARE" here, they try to fit in, and do "SOMETHING", to help and or be a part of the forum, which makes them become Family or a part of The BBHF Community.

Hey, look around, check some areas of the forum, become "INVOLVED", become part of our community, and I bet everything will change, in a positive way.

Ok, My Little Post is over now. Again, "Thank You" (I mean it!) very much for sharing your U**** courses, they sound great, and I wish you massive success with them!

C'ya around the forum!

Mushin

Again, I have NOT meant for this post to be an attack or negative in any way. Some new members may not understand how being a member of a forum works, and then they mess up, get confused and things get worst.
Newbie here. It would help if there was a page with info, rules, and tips for us. I learned about reps thru a random post but I still don't know what is expected of me.
(And can anybody tell me what a 'GB Lover' is? Sounds dirty)
Hello FredB,

Welcome to The BBHF!

This is a large forum, and it does take awhile to work your way around and see what is going on. Maybe I can help you out a little bit.

To save you some time, here are four links for threads provided by The Mods which should answer most of your questions.

>>>General Rules for BBHF [Last UPDATED on August 27, 2015]<<<
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Announcemen...st-27-2015

Any member that post rudeness or hate posts will be PERMANENTLY MODERATED!!! All hate posts will be deleted without notice!!!
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Any-...out-notice

[GET] THE SECRET PASSWORD - This is it: The Key to Unlocking Everything on BBHF! [brains]
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...BHF-brains

[GET] BBHF PASSWORD bestblackhatforum.com secret password forum PASSWORD
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...m-PASSWORD

"GB Lover" simply means, "Group Buy Lover". A Group Buy is when someone starts a thread concerning an item one or more members may be interested in helping purchase. Members can offer to pay a portion of the total cost of the item, and then they all get to use the item.

FredB, below is the link for more information on how to access the GB Section of The BBHF. If you look at my nickname area on my post above, you will see some Forum Badges. If you look close you will see a Lime or Zombie Green colored "GB Lover" Forum Badge. I received that badge after going to the following link, and joining the "GB Lovers Forum Group". Read the information in that thread, and you will learn everything you need to know. Once you click the link to join the GB Lovers Group, the GB Lovers Section will be opened for you, and you can enter, view and join in on any Group Buy that you like. Note, You are not required to join in on any Group Buys, you just have the option to do so if you wish.

(((IMPORTANT NOTICE for those who DO NOT KNOW))) To be able to access the NEW GB SECTION.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-IMPO...GB-SECTION

FredB, I hope this helps you out some.

Have Fun!

Mushin

Happydance
I couldn't agree more! Truly wise words - we're one community!
I am agree and we should abide by rules of this forum.
Very nice post Mushin.

Nice Thread
Hi Mushin. Thank you SO much for your info! This will help me and other newbies a lot.
Apologies for not seeing this post sooner, I'm still finding my way around. :)
Take care!

Nice Thread

Thank you
As a newbie myself, I found this to be helpful, thanks!
Thanks for this post, I just found it and it is really helpful in explaining the rules of the forum.
Very helpful post. Yes newbies can really find some great info in what you have typed.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's