75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-12-2015, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 07:56 AM by Bobhenry.)
RE:
Currently trying out pandabot(dot)net which seems to do everything that I was looking for - will post any successes. So far their browsers seem a bit buggy which is annoying.

Oh - and one issue with the original technique may be that the bounce rate may be negatively affecting SERPS: not sure how to fix that.
03-29-2015, 06:45 PM
RE:
Very interesting thread, max rep, OP!

I will test this as well and report back with results.

About the bounce rate, it affects the SERPs, yes. And with exchange traffic it would be pretty high bounce rate, because Google Analytics needs to track 2 pageviews to correctly calculate the Duration of the visit. Since the visitor is automatically shown only one page to visit, Google Analytics can’t correctly calculate the Duration. In such case, the Duration will be marked as 0 seconds, or an equivalent default value (00:00:03 for example). For the same reason Google Analytics considers such visitors as bounces.

If we iframe a second page from our site on the landing page (the search url string page), this way the user will have to load 2 pages upon hit, right? This should counts as a page view, no? We gotta test it I guess... btw, if you don't want to iframe any content, you can iframe just a pixel of it, it will still load the entire page.

Here is an iframe demo:
Code:
<div style="overflow: hidden; width: 528px; height: 152px; position: relative;" id="i_div"><iframe name="i_frame" src="http://bestblackhatforum.com" style="border: 0pt none ; left: -688px; top: -17px; position: absolute; width: 1920px; height: 979px;" scrolling="no"></iframe></div>

Regards!
03-29-2015, 08:24 PM
RE:
This script will delay loading the second 'page', making it look like someone arrived, then clicked. I would put this in a widget on the homepage and use the url for 'Newsletter signup' to get more social points as well as clicks.

<script>
//doesn't block the load event
function createIframe(){
var i = document.createElement("iframe");
i.src = "path/to/file";
i.scrolling = "auto";
i.frameborder = "0";
i.width = "200px";
i.height = "100px";
document.getElementById("div-that-holds-the-iframe").appendChild(i);
};

// Check for browser support of event handling capability
if (window.addEventListener)
window.addEventListener("load", createIframe, false);
else if (window.attachEvent)
window.attachEvent("onload", createIframe);
else window.onload = createIframe;

</script>

http://www.aaronpeters.nl/blog/iframe-lo...mance?>
03-30-2015, 03:32 PM
RE:
I've tried iframing, but Google Analytics doesn't track it, we need to add some more code into it in order to work properly.

This might be helpful:
Code:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18966960/how-to-track-clicks-in-an-iframe-with-google-analytics
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14459675/google-analytics-tracking-on-iframe

But I am not really familiar, if someone could help sort this out it would be awesome!

Regards!
03-30-2015, 03:55 PM
RE:
Reading those, as I suggested, the iframe page is a real page on your domain, with GA on the page and the page in the sitemap.

Instead of an invisible pixel, load the real newsletter signup page in the iframe. This will tell GA that the page was called. The iframe issue from those URL's you quoted was calling another domain and trying to track THEIR GA. If you call a page on your own domain after the home page has loaded then GA will track it.

The delay makes it look real, and a real page is loaded (like a popup).
56.gif
04-21-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Can you improve this BH ranking technique?
After what period of time does the scripts calls out the 2nd page?
05-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Hi bobhenri, i can make a bot that perform search on google, click result based on your criteria, find another url on your website and click it
but the problem is we need to make the bot have different ip (maybe with proxy?)

sorry about my poor English because English isnt my native languange
05-07-2015, 02:20 AM
While I may be wrong, I don't think Google really uses GA to track bounce rate for our websites when it comes to the ranking metric. Think of the millions of sites that are not using GA at all...does Google just not track the bounce rate on those sites? Of course not...the way Google seems to track bounce rates when it comes to using it as a ranking factor is more likely when a user clicks that redirect link, then clicks back to the search results.

While it is possible Google uses a combination of GA and actual bounces back to the search results, I wouldn't put much into that theory as all anyone would need to do is just disable GA to improve their potential bounce scores when it comes to this paid traffic method.

If you are looking for an actual way to reduce both GA bounce rate, and the bounce rate to the SERPs results page you can checkout my plugin in the BST section as we have put together something pretty amazing that has reduced bounce rates by over 60% on legitimate traffic.
[Image: bj-sig.gif]

30.gif