60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2014, 03:50 AM
Can you improve this BH ranking technique?
I've been experimenting with a new technique for ranking and it works - sort of - often producing really dramatic ranking improvements. (I mean taking badly ranking sites to the first three SERPs)

I'll show you the idea and then explain why I need help:

This is how it works:
a) First get the target site ranking somewhere on Google - it doesn't have to be high, so long as the site is indexed and can be found with a chosen keyword.
b)We need the redirect URL of the SERP link, which we're going to adjust and then send cheap traffic to. Google then thinks it's getting lots of clickthroughs and so raises the site's ranking, because clickthrough is a very strong ranking indicator. (There's a software tool to do this that's been on sale here. With my idea you don't need the tool)

To get the redirect URL, click on the SERPs link to be taken to the target site, go back to the SERPS page and look again at the link again and copy it. It looks something like this:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=32&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjABOB4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.golang-book.com%2F12%2Findex.htm&ei=7N5oVP-qJ-OasQT4j4GAAw&usg=AFQjCNH0uUB6xJ9rky16e4FEYyONuN6dFA

You have to enter the search keyword after the "&q=" term because Google removes it in the redirect link. So in this case, the search term was "testing example", which is rewritten as "testing%20example" because you have to replace spaces with "%20"

We'd rewrite the link as:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=testing%20example&esrc=s&source=web&cd=32&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCUQFjABOB4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.golang-book.com%2F12%2Findex.htm&ei=7N5oVP-qJ-OasQT4j4GAAw&usg=AFQjCNH0uUB6xJ9rky16e4FEYyONuN6dFA

This is the URL we are going to send cheap traffic to. I've used daily-traffic.com which sends really cheap traffic, but it could be any cheap traffic site. I don't care if it's bot traffic - so long as each visit is from a different IP address.

I've found that blog sites can jump 20 or 30 ranking positions when this is run (and these were stable older sites with nothing happening to explain the jump) I ran pulses of 2000 visits from cheap-traffic and they maintained their position for a few days and started slipping down again. Not much change with YouTube sites to be honest.

So - great idea if it works, yes? The problem is that it doesn't work all the time and it doesn't work very well with YouTube in my experience.

I'd be interested to hear SEO expert opinion about this - how to tweak the method to work more reliably?

I think the hashed strings (&ei=7N5oVP-qJ-OasQT4j4GAAw&usg=AFQjCNH0uUB6xJ9rky16e4FEYyONuN6dFA) may be part of the problem because they contain encoding, possibly about the original search. If Google thinks it's the same user clicking through, then it won't rank the site, which is why different IPs are important.

Anyway - that's the concept; I'm sure it works and can be improved - anyone care to share suggestions and results?
11-21-2014, 07:48 AM
RE:
Interesting method you found man :). Right now I'm putting it to test. If this works like it worked for you well I would be thrilled.
How did you find it? How much time untill you saw results?

Instead of using daily-traffic.com it can be used addmefast.com or linkcolider. You will have real persons clicking with different IP's.

My theory to your method is that google sees the targeted website as an authority or as a very well apreciated site when it receives so many clicks, especially if we modify the redirection with the proper keyword.

After it hits the first page, it would need a clicking maintenance ( using the same method ), in order to maintain it there.

After some time again when the website gets visitors due to the first page result, the maintenance should be stopped.

This is pretty much what I think. I'll come back with another comment after I try harder or if any ideas come to my mind.

I think we should investigate further this situation. Write back if you found something else.

Cheers mate
11-22-2014, 12:17 AM
RE:
Hello i will try this method. This method born from prievies method. When you use traffic exchange websites you get in dashboard not google but traffic exchange provider name. So we done simple thing search website in google copy google url https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...5997,d.d2s and add in traffic exchange website, after that you will get in dasbord google.com not trafic exchange provider name. I tried to search for keyword in google then copied url and added but i did not get any results you method is unique i will add rep.

I use this website
http://www.topfreelikes.com

addmefast.com and hit4hit.org dont let you add url whit google.com so thei are worthles for using.
11-22-2014, 10:34 PM
RE:
linkcolider.com works
11-26-2014, 05:50 PM
RE:
I will like to see the out come of this, Hey OP maximum REP added to you, and i will add rep to every contributor on this thread, pls PM me if it eventually start working. Thanks
6.gif
11-27-2014, 02:03 AM
RE:
I paid $20 for 60000 points on >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Abused Referral Site]]]<<<. I'm sending clicks now, but it works slow.. I should try another site
12-08-2014, 05:15 AM
RE:
I do not think it helps, but rather decreases than increases SERP think this technique, we were in 30/300 and now I find myself not even in 300 that in just two days with over 1000 unique clicks

http://www.google.ro/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=an...6tzQSFl1Pw

I do not think it helps, but rather decreases than increases SERP think this technique, we were in 30/300 and now I find myself not even in 300 that in just two days with over 1000 unique clicks
12-08-2014, 10:21 PM
RE:
Of course it dropped. I looked your site into majestic. You have trust flow 2, which means you have the crappiest backlinks on the planet.
You need some good quality links mate, actually very good considering your backlinks profile... Maybe this method with the clicks it's not so bright after all..I haven't had any results..
You should build web 2.0's (wordpress.com, tumblr, weebly etc), write some articles in them, give them high PA (page authority), and them link from them to your website.
12-14-2014, 12:59 PM
RE:
The ei parameter seems to be a time stamp, heres an interesting post:

https://[Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]/?_uFnHg_L

So, it could be made to run on auto-pilot by a script that would integrate with a link exchange network or many proxies. I am really short of time due to personal stuff otherwise I would give it a go, but surelly cant be that difficult.

Now, I will be testing this as well, if it works, Google is not checking the time stamp for ranking purposes(which is quite an oversight!), another thing, make sure you are logged out google when doing this as it might be the case it appends some user identification to the string.
So lets test this.
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
01-08-2015, 10:15 PM
RE:
Thank you for all the input and testing. I'm sorry it hasn't worked for some of you, but I think there is a germ of an idea here if it can just be tweaked. See crowdsearch(dot)me for an example of a site that uses this same idea but the costs are silly.
I have also tried pointing a desktop-based traffic bot (Jingling) at a google search term, and then giving it the desired URL as the clickthrough, which seems to work. I noticed some interesting behaviour in ranking but can't claim it had a dramatic effect. Maybe the problem is that the traffic is from China, and Google spots this. This only has a chance of working if you use a traffic exchange bot, not one that visits sites from your own browser because Google will figure out it's the same visitor every time.
Anyway - if there is a traffic-exchange bot that people know of that could do a Google search (using the search term in the URL) and then clickthrough to the required URL in the SERPs, then this has a chance of improving ranking, especially if there's a way to select traffic source countries.
11.gif

38.gif