75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2019, 02:05 AM
Can I Start Earning Money From SEO Right Away?
I've been trying to make money writing articles but can't get much clients.

So i was wondering is there a way to start posting SEO content on a blog and start earning like $10- $20 per day, within 3-7 days.

I know there are a lot of freebies shared on this forum, but i realize one way or the other they require some investment which currently don't have anything to invest, not even domain and hosting.

I have enough time to write like 10 articles per day but I am not getting any work, i can't even win $3/1000 words articles on freelance websites.

Is it that i am not good enough to write content online, Here a link to give you an idea of my writing quality; https://www.dropbox.com/s/sicau5kosbjt0t....docx?dl=0

i am just looking for a way to write content and earn from it fast, so i am turning on SEO to see if that's the way to go about it.

Thanks
09-24-2019, 10:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 10:34 AM by Lumos.)
RE: Can I Start Earning Money From SEO Right Away?
Fiverr offers, perhaps ??
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
09-25-2019, 10:14 AM
(09-24-2019 10:34 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  Fiverr offers, perhaps ??

Thanks, Fiverr is great place i know, but as a newbie it's not easy before earning some reviews.
01-05-2020, 06:55 AM
You situation is quite sad but not hopeless please pm me and i will send you a link to a youtube channel that will help your talent alot
01-05-2020, 12:12 PM
or you can check out my thread on how to earn money by selling backlinks even if you have no idea what those are or how to build them.
62.gif
01-05-2020, 01:07 PM
I suggest to keep one thing in mind here=>
(09-25-2019 10:14 AM)Uraggis Wrote:  Thanks, Fiverr is great place i know, but as a newbie it's not easy before earning some reviews.

Even if you get very little response getting started there, opening an account and making a small effort puts you on the map, and over time folks will notice that you've been there a while, which is bound to help you.

Any small step is better than NO step at all !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-05-2020, 01:16 PM
Hey buds - what are your rates for doing re-versioning writing? Meaning, rewriting a sentence multiple times, while keeping the same meaning, but each sentence completely unique. IE: Changing the below example sentence:

If you really want to be successful in your industry, whatever it may be, you need to develop a web presence, and with that comes the opportunity to establish yourself within your market, while building brand awareness.

Into:

It doesn't really matter what industry you're in. A web presence is mandatory if you want your business to succeed in this economy. If you can create local brand awareness for your company or service, your bottom line will improve.

In today's digital age, brand awareness and social activity have become an integral part of any successful business.

If you do not have a website your business will suffer. There are no two ways about this.

Gone are the days when you could rely on word of mouth to generate business. The younger generation turns to the web for solutions to almost any problem, and if you're not there and establish yourself as a brand, you're losing sales.

Are you confused about what a website and branding has to do with your business? The answer is, Everything!

Etc..

Let me know you can PM me if you like.
01-05-2020, 01:19 PM
What are your rates bud? For article reverisoning. That means, rewriting a sentence multiple times making each sentence unique but keeping the same general meaning.

PM me your rates we can talk. I have plenty of work. On-going.

Example:

If you really want to be successful in your industry, whatever it may be, you need to develop a web presence, and with that comes the opportunity to establish yourself within your market, while building brand awareness.

It doesn't really matter what industry you're in. A web presence is mandatory if you want your business to succeed in this economy. If you can create local brand awareness for your company or service, your bottom line will improve.

In today's digital age, brand awareness and social activity have become an integral part of any successful business.

If you do not have a website your business will suffer. There are no two ways about this.

Gone are the days when you could rely on word of mouth to generate business. The younger generation turns to the web for solutions to almost any problem, and if you're not there and establish yourself as a brand, you're losing sales.

Are you confused about what a website and branding has to do with your business? The answer is, Everything!
01-09-2020, 08:10 AM
Doesn't this depend on how good you are and what you are doing? It took us a while to get our first paycheck and we were using every tool available from services like IGReviewhub to hootsuite and others. You just need to be more patient
01-13-2020, 11:36 AM
Today is very easy to make money by writing content. I think right now about the hundreds of youtube channel owners who hire freelancers to write scripts for their videos.
About fiverr, you need to target micro-niches like that one, "I will write an amazing script for your youtube video"
48.gif

71.gif