66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-02-2017, 12:08 PM
Can I Make It Work ! [Case Study]
Alright I have a load of time on my hands and I need to make money for the holidays. I'm wondering can I make it this time? As for the other thread it can be deleted because I couldn't log into my account for weeks.

Lets get to the point. I like doing case studies as a way to give back to the community and hopefully inspire others to atleast make a effort and get similar results... but I feel like I could do even better and give out even more... even if what I do get publish as a wso or whatever... it doesn't matter. What I've gain from this forum is knowledge that I couldn't have gain anywhere else.

So with that being said, I want to try something different than what I normally would do. As today is the first then today is the first time I will start.

This is the goal... go into all the sections on this site and find products that can be implemented with effort since I have a shit load of time on my hands. I have no excuse on not succeeding with this. None and if I fail, I am the only one to blame. BUUUUUUUT I'm not. I'm confident but I've never put all my knowledge together or even really tired to used it as best as I could.

This place is like a holy battle ground for those who understand its value and its time I show off a lil bit, partially.

Without further ado, let me go surfing for a few hours and find good methods to use. I will be back with an update.
12-02-2017, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 02:21 PM by fjohnson59.)
RE: Can I Make It Work ! [Case Study]
Welcome back (((TreeMan)))!!! Nice Thread

Per your sig, is it safe to assume that you have gone out into the BBHF tonight looking for different (newbie-friendly) methods to use to make $40 a day with ease?

I'm waiting with bated breath to see what you will use. This should be a very interesting challenge. Can't wait to see what your parameters will be... will this case study be a 30-day challenge or will it take longer?

I'm trying to put pen to paper to outline a blueprint for 2018 that will map out my projects for 2018. I have a terrible time focusing!!! Can't stick to one thing for the sake of me. I have a need and a desire to continue building out several sites I have in the health market but there are so many other niches pulling at me. Undecided

I hope this case study is something that I will connect with on different levels. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and will be holding you accountable.

Giving you +5 reps for putting yourself out there publicly and sharing.

Hook 'em!!! 42rock 42rock 42rock
12-02-2017, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017 02:24 PM by TreeMan.)
RE: Lets Make Over 3000 In A Month [Case Study]
I'm going to change my sig in a minute but it will be in one niche I think. I won't bounce around... and it will start as 30 day and then evovle depending on what goes right. I'm searching for what method I'm going to use now.
12-02-2017, 02:20 PM
Great! Sounds like you've got a plan. Keep moving forward! 42rock
12-02-2017, 02:29 PM
I do I'm working out the details now. The new update will be in a few hours.
51.gif
12-02-2017, 03:16 PM
After going through a lot of threads in the wso and copywriting forums. I choose one that can work out for me really well. Well I choose two topics. My plans is to spend atleast 8 hours on one and 4 hours on another. Now If you don't have time Like I do, I wouldn't suggest you time it the way I do. I literally have nothing to do on these holidays.

Really I do not, have one thing to do at all.

Copywriting Thread I'm going to follow....
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...g-Business

Second is license, I have a load of ideas in my nogging so I'm going to see if I can get it worked out. Thread.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ea--334724

These are the topics and threads I will be following. Its up to you to join in, you can get them from the thread.
12-03-2017, 02:45 AM
I'm reading and going over material also I started back with kindle as well, so Over the next few days I'm going to be reading and studying, well actually skimming over the fluff and breaking down with I need from it.
12-03-2017, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 11:01 AM by Lumos.)
Thumbs Up RE: Can I Make It Work ! [Case Study]
Following...
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-05-2017, 12:43 PM
I need to be putting pen to paper ... coming up with a plan of attack for 2018! 20thinking
12-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Alright,,,, Review time. I have read the book by -- Jason Deign - How to Set Up a Freelance Copywriting Business

And I must say its a complete text on how to run a freelance business period. This is a good book for those who want to break into the freelance world but need a solid direction. He even break down your taxes which all businesses to a degree need to pay attention to.

This is a really good book with alot of helpful information.

This gave me ideas about doing local marketing which I have been working on now. So instead of finding compaines online to work with. I'm going around local to find them... Plus product creation don't sound to bad since I have a load of knowledge others can benefit from.

Thats all today
33.gif

80.gif