Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Can I Make It Work ! [Case Study]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright I have a load of time on my hands and I need to make money for the holidays. I'm wondering can I make it this time? As for the other thread it can be deleted because I couldn't log into my account for weeks.

Lets get to the point. I like doing case studies as a way to give back to the community and hopefully inspire others to atleast make a effort and get similar results... but I feel like I could do even better and give out even more... even if what I do get publish as a wso or whatever... it doesn't matter. What I've gain from this forum is knowledge that I couldn't have gain anywhere else.

So with that being said, I want to try something different than what I normally would do. As today is the first then today is the first time I will start.

This is the goal... go into all the sections on this site and find products that can be implemented with effort since I have a shit load of time on my hands. I have no excuse on not succeeding with this. None and if I fail, I am the only one to blame. BUUUUUUUT I'm not. I'm confident but I've never put all my knowledge together or even really tired to used it as best as I could.

This place is like a holy battle ground for those who understand its value and its time I show off a lil bit, partially.

Without further ado, let me go surfing for a few hours and find good methods to use. I will be back with an update.
Welcome back (((TreeMan)))!!! Nice Thread

Per your sig, is it safe to assume that you have gone out into the BBHF tonight looking for different (newbie-friendly) methods to use to make $40 a day with ease?

I'm waiting with bated breath to see what you will use. This should be a very interesting challenge. Can't wait to see what your parameters will be... will this case study be a 30-day challenge or will it take longer?

I'm trying to put pen to paper to outline a blueprint for 2018 that will map out my projects for 2018. I have a terrible time focusing!!! Can't stick to one thing for the sake of me. I have a need and a desire to continue building out several sites I have in the health market but there are so many other niches pulling at me. Undecided

I hope this case study is something that I will connect with on different levels. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and will be holding you accountable.

Giving you +5 reps for putting yourself out there publicly and sharing.

Hook 'em!!! 42rock 42rock 42rock
I'm going to change my sig in a minute but it will be in one niche I think. I won't bounce around... and it will start as 30 day and then evovle depending on what goes right. I'm searching for what method I'm going to use now.
Great! Sounds like you've got a plan. Keep moving forward! 42rock
I do I'm working out the details now. The new update will be in a few hours.
After going through a lot of threads in the wso and copywriting forums. I choose one that can work out for me really well. Well I choose two topics. My plans is to spend atleast 8 hours on one and 4 hours on another. Now If you don't have time Like I do, I wouldn't suggest you time it the way I do. I literally have nothing to do on these holidays.

Really I do not, have one thing to do at all.

Copywriting Thread I'm going to follow....
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...g-Business

Second is license, I have a load of ideas in my nogging so I'm going to see if I can get it worked out. Thread.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ea--334724

These are the topics and threads I will be following. Its up to you to join in, you can get them from the thread.
I'm reading and going over material also I started back with kindle as well, so Over the next few days I'm going to be reading and studying, well actually skimming over the fluff and breaking down with I need from it.
Following...
Thanks
I need to be putting pen to paper ... coming up with a plan of attack for 2018! 20thinking
Alright,,,, Review time. I have read the book by -- Jason Deign - How to Set Up a Freelance Copywriting Business

And I must say its a complete text on how to run a freelance business period. This is a good book for those who want to break into the freelance world but need a solid direction. He even break down your taxes which all businesses to a degree need to pay attention to.

This is a really good book with alot of helpful information.

This gave me ideas about doing local marketing which I have been working on now. So instead of finding compaines online to work with. I'm going around local to find them... Plus product creation don't sound to bad since I have a load of knowledge others can benefit from.

Thats all today
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's