47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Brian Whits Pushes $50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method and He Stloe $1925 From Me
Here is the truth about Brian White CAPMarketer33 here on this forum. He and I met on this forum and he sent a pdf to me about his method
$50 - $60 In Peerfly Per Day New Method. I read thru the pdf and he stated that to begin I could buy 1 $6 hacked computer to test his method out. Here is a screen shot below of what he states in his pdf.

[Image: so72me.jpg] I purchased this as a test run with nothing coming out from him that was ok that I bought 1 as a test. Then he tells me about another method and here is the skype screen shot here about Brian White selling his new method on me.
[Image: 15rcrja.jpg]
After I agreed with his new method in Jackpot City from peerfly I felt comfortable with this cause the first method worked. Brian White then asked for my affiliate links for the offers which I sent him and he said"Wait For Results" That was it. Well a few days past and I started getting ignored on skype by him and then he would not respond to me. Finally last Friday he responded and said everything would start Monday cause they were backed up with orders. Well Monday came around and nothing no clicks no conversions nothing. I started asking Brian White what was up and he ignored me for 7 hours then he started to reply with these types of messages on skype.
[Image: azi8hg.png] then this
[Image: 10fat8l.png] And finally his last words to me were this
[Image: hwbnlf.png] After this he procedded to delete me from skype hoping to never hear from me again. I have since spoke to peerfly and maxbounty FBI and Liberty Reserve about this person. Come to find out his name is'nt Brian White and his scams are being tracked by these cpa companies. That should tell you something this person is a fake and a fraud and will screw anybody he comes in contact with. Let this be a warning Brian White CPAMarketer33 you stole from me and I am going to do anything I can to bring you down. This dude does illegal things to rip of cpa companys and hacks into peoples computers all over the world to steal from cpa companies. Your a thief a scammer and a liar. Give e my Money back. My $1925 as I have clearly shown above you stole from me. This will go on and on all over the net exposing your methods and your thievery of stealing money from people you PRICK!!!
04-02-2013, 11:54 PM
RE:
Ok D***H***. We get the point that you was stupid enough to send a complete stranger money and got scammed. Get over it and STOP spamming this forum with multiple threads!
I hope you get banned soon as I for one am sick of seeing this crap posted everywhere now!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
04-03-2013, 12:05 AM
RE:
(04-02-2013 11:54 PM)HairyNed Wrote:  Ok D***H***. We get the point that you was stupid enough to send a complete stranger money and got scammed. Get over it and STOP spamming this forum with multiple threads!
I hope you get banned soon as I for one am sick of seeing this crap posted everywhere now!
You don'y fuckin like it don't fuckin read it.
04-03-2013, 12:09 AM
RE:
Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Admin please ban that F****** scammer: "jimp1173"
04-03-2013, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 12:12 AM by HairyNed.)
RE:
Don't read it? bit difficult when you have spammed the shit out of the forum with your crap!
I am reporting all of your threads jimp you fukwit. We don't need pricks like you here with your bullshit claims of scams and no proof!
Now post some real proof that you paid for anything or F*** off!
15.gif
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
04-03-2013, 12:24 AM
RE:
Scammer, Spammer, Thief and also blackmailing me on $2000..

Admin Please bann him as fast as possible.

I was too stupid to give him PDF with 10 HC free....
04-03-2013, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 12:31 AM by jimp1173.)
RE:
(04-03-2013 12:09 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Very lovely fake:-) of Skype and LR. The only thing - that I ask $6 for HC to make first conversions and $50 after people see results.

Admin please ban that F****** scammer: "jimp1173"
Here is the transfer that was done in Liberty Reserve where it clearly states $1925 was transfered 1 week ago. I think this is proof enough.
[Image: 34g2dt3.png]

(04-03-2013 12:09 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  Don't read it? bit difficult when you have spammed the shit out of the forum with your crap!
I am reporting all of your threads jimp you fukwit. We don't need pricks like you here with your bullshit claims of scams and no proof!
Here is valid proof of the $1925 1 week ago that was stolen from me. Right from Liberty Reserve website.
[Image: 34g2dt3.png]
04-03-2013, 12:32 AM
RE:
All these details are easily to fake... You are stupid faker...

Scammer, Spammer, Thief and also blackmailing me on $2000..

Admin Please bann him as fast as possible.

I was too stupid to give him PDF with 10 HC free....
04-03-2013, 12:39 AM
RE:
(04-03-2013 12:26 AM)jimp1173 Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 12:09 AM)HairyNed Wrote:  Don't read it? bit difficult when you have spammed the shit out of the forum with your crap!
Here is valid proof of the $1925 1 week ago that was stolen from me. Right from Liberty Reserve website.
That is proof of nothing, that screenshot could be made by a five year old and does not even state the name of who the money was sent to, so IF it is even real it could have been a payment to your mum for all we know, or care!
Now enough of the crappy spam posts and multiple threads as no-one here gives 2 fucks that are a d**** and was stupid enough to send your money to another member through LR, its your tough shit, learn from your mistakes and stop being a little crying bitch about it!
HMP Wandsworth SUCKS!!
04-03-2013, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 12:43 AM by s0m3day.)
RE:
Quote: RE:

Don't read it? bit difficult when you have spammed the shit out of the forum with your crap!

I am reporting all of your threads jimp you fukwit. We don't need pricks
like you here with your bullshit claims of scams and no proof!

Don`t be so mad, i don`t like the way he is trying to solve this but i understand it, about Brian White(Cpamaster bullshit) ..he is a scammer, i chat with him a little...until he give me the bullshit about HC(hacked computer) witch are rdps(remote desktop protocol)...you can find them for free or buy for a lot cheper than 6$...anyway he should be banned, or spam the shit out of his skype account...so he can work anymore from it...anyway..2000$ paid to such a guy...F*** man, you`re naive :(...anyway..some rdps (HC)[hide]82.91.19.157@utente;utente

82.91.100.216@utente1;utente1

83.56.228.21@remoto;1234

80.35.32.134@usuario;usuario

82.60.119.201@ufficio;ufficio

82.107.191.148@utente;utente

82.67.73.204@test;test

82.247.10.70@test;test

212.75.208.118@user;123

80.83.194.61@user1;1
[/spoiler]
51.gif

41.gif