42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2013, 08:23 AM
RE:
This dude needs to be brought to justice. He took $1925 form me and $1650 from another user on this form and God knows who else. I am in the process of trying to get my money returned but this ***** refuses to return it. I paid him $1925 and he provided nothing in return. He pushes his Hack Computer method then he gets you on a scam to provide you $5000 in Jackpot city peerfly conversions which I never saw a click nor a conversion.I am stand here with the hopes that somebody on this form Admin or Mod can do something about this. He has pushed this method while stealing from many people the whole time. My screen shots in my previous threads show the actual proof this person stole my money and did nothing in reture as you can also see on my screen shots from skype. If 2 people are saying the same thing that they have beed burned by this Brian White CPAmarketer33 the same way something needs to happen. My real hope is that the Admins will trace his IP and notift the authorities of his scam caus $1925 and $1650 is a complete rip off and this person needs to be brought to justice. I my eyes he is the Jeffery Domer of the Internet and there is no place for a person like this on any forum the only place for him is to be brought to justice like the PIG he is. Why does he feel like he can steal peoples money and think its ok. Well I don't and here is proof of his wrong doings.
wysiwyg image Thats $1925 stolen from me on a transfer to him I got nothing in return for. Sa,e as the other user in this Fourm. Here is the chat where he tells me from skype that the money will be for conversions on Peerfly for Jackpoy City and his minions make $5 for each that they do. Sounded all whitehat like he presents in the screen shot as you can see below
wysiwyg image
This is complete fraud and I never saw 1 red cent not to mention and clicks or conversions. I am in th process of going to hackbb or rstforums and ruining this dudes virtual and personal life. I ask of you to review this information know it is all real taken directly from my Liberty Reserve and Skype accounts and lets all make sure this dude never does this to anybody else and pays for his frad that he commits to people on a daily basis!!
04-03-2013, 08:58 AM
RE:
As I see it CPAmaster33 will soon win this war, you'll be banned soon just for creating a gazillion threads on this subject..
I did not form an opinion on who would I believe, you or him, but multiple threads on this are unnecessary..

I feel your pain, if this is all true, but unfortunately you can't do anything about your money, you are not the first nor the last to be scammed online (again, IF it's true)..

There is no person who can help you with this, forget hackers and such, thats for the movies, not for $1925 anyhow..
04-03-2013, 09:14 AM
RE:
Nope there are many others that he has done this to not just me. I will hire a bounty hunter to get him. One way or another he will be going down. Also I dont care who you think is correct. I provided the screen shots all the info that has been asked from me and he has provided nothing. Dont care if he scamed me but he will pay for the shit he did I can tell you this. I am in the process of hiring people that will do what needs to be done. If you had this done to you I think you would have a different tone. Thanks for the input but I will ignore it and continue what I have been doing and expose this person what the did to me and another user on this forum. Do you really want a person on this forum that does this to people? I think not so look at the fact that he has not provided any proof that I am wrong. I will show my bank wire info that will show the money wired into Liberty Reserve and then to his account. I have shit with him and I will not stop till he pays what he owes me back. $1925 period point blank!!
04-03-2013, 05:05 PM
RE:
Dear Forum Users,

I think everybody tired of this scammer who tries to earn on me $2000.

1) jimp1173 - biggest scammer, spammer
2) I never ask that money. I ask $6 from buyers first. After they see first earnings they pay $50 for my PDF guide
3) I don't understand why admin is not taking actions.
4) My proof from my LR account:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/su8zua
04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
RE:
Folks let me tell you this. This is a total fake screen shot you will see here. The reason why I know this is if you look at the above screen shot I posted the font is much more bolder then the screen shot that this person presented. Also when I was asked to provide a screen shot for proof he stole my $1925 It was made available immediately. His took over 12 hours to produce. I know this cause it never was shown yesterday when it was asked for. Also if you tilt your screen you can see a faint line moving from left to right where that area of text was doctored up. Also in my REAL screen shot you will notice that the name Napolean Hill appears on mine and his account # as well. Hmmm sound strange. All fingers point to a Fraud!!

This people is a 100% FAKE SCREEN SHOT by Brian White
6.gif
04-03-2013, 09:55 PM
RE:
Dear Forum Users,

I think everybody tired of this scammer who tries to earn on me $2000.

1) jimp1173 - biggest scammer, spammer
2) I never ask that money. I ask $6 from buyers first. After they see first earnings they pay $50 for my PDF guide
3) I don't understand why admin is not taking actions.
4) My proof from my LR account:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/su8zua
04-03-2013, 10:02 PM
RE:
You clearly bugged me every day after you told me about your method. You showed it in skype chats that I have provided. I sent the money to you and you provided nothing in rreturn. I don't care what you say. If you didnt ask for the money then refund my money and call it quits. You faked your screen shot showing that the $1925 was not sent to you then you say that you never asked for the money that was sent to you. Your a liar in all sense of this. Which is it you didnt get the money or you got the money that you did not ask for. Cant be both. This is a fraud and a lie in all aspects!! You talked yourself into a lie and presented it here.
04-03-2013, 10:16 PM
RE:
"jimp1173" - F****** scammer I tired of you. I've already paid people to find you. The first information I have about this scammer:

1) He lives - North Palm Beach, Florida
2) His FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/jim.pullara.7?ref=ts&fref=ts
3) Also already known his IP

You will pay me much more than $2000 soon.
04-03-2013, 10:25 PM
RE:
LMAO you are so d*** stupid. Fake Fake Fake Fraud Fraud Fraud. You come get me I dont care if you know anything about me. I know about is you steal money from people. You stole from me and several others. Gonna continue this Lie? You cant have it both ways you either didnt ask for the m0oney and it went into your account or you never got the money cause you faked the LR screen shot which was so easy to see and detect. Telling the truth is what needs to be done here. You lied yourself out of a lie. LMFAO your caught red handed you are a dirty thief and you steal from people.

NEVER DO ANY BIZ WITH THIS DUDE HE IS A FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!

Also check the other forums and see how I tarnished your name. Few people on those forums said the same thing about you. Your a cheat and a thief. Glad I'm not the only one that can now see through your Bull Shit.
04-03-2013, 10:29 PM
RE:
You will be found soon and pay for all the shit you do here. And for that you tried to scam me $2000
33.gif

15.gif