77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2014, 04:15 AM
RE:
I'm so glad BBHF exists. Iv'e learned and have earned a lot from this forum and buying V.I.P was a cheap payback for the knowledge Iv'e gained!
10-20-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
I have not gone back to BHW for over a year because they are so full of c**p and s**t services.
I have been looking around BBHF and all i can say is WOW!!!!
I am really looking forward to when I can gain access to the VIP area.
Keep up the great work.
12-24-2014, 09:53 PM
RE:
I'm not used BHW for one week they banned my account bludy BHW b****

I love BBHF every day at least 5 hours I'm spending on BBHF

thanks BBHF
01-23-2015, 04:13 AM
RE:
Yes.. they are Really sucks. I would love to call them "stupids"
02-24-2015, 04:34 AM
RE:
BBHF is superior to BHW in just about every way, including how they (do their best to) monitor the forum and keep it safe for all users. They respond to complaints about scammers and return PM's. I would say the VIP upgrade is the best money I've ever spent in IM, do it once, it's over and you'll benefit for years to come.
18.gif
02-24-2015, 11:57 PM
RE:
agree 100% with zipper! I upgraded to vip and it's the best decision ever! It's a steal for one time fee!
02-25-2015, 08:14 AM
RE:
BBHF is much better than BHW. I am visiting BHW everyday but i don't know why, as they have old tools posted, some of them gottent from this forum (that were posted already here long time ago), and all that BHW wants is to get money.
I never got anything useful from them.
I love BBHF, it helped me and still helps me a lot, i am coming here everyday, and F*CK i should buy VIP as soon as possible, as i see those tools from private VIP section but i can't get them, and this drives me crazy.
LOVE BBHF, keep up the good work, and LOVE the whole community.
03-11-2015, 03:06 PM
RE:
Simple

BHW = Old and outdated. Not much interesting going on there, nothing is really shared in the general area, about the only interesting thread for me to read is my journey discussions. Here and there something interesting pops up.

BBHF = Just the next level. No comparison really, sooo much value shared here in so many ways. New methods posted everyday, a man can really become quite reach if he finds the time to process all that data found here :) Not to mention crackers, scripts, plugins,... i could go on but oh why, everyone knows BBHF is #1

Period. End of sentence.
03-14-2015, 04:26 PM
RE:
But has anyone checked their VIP section? I heard good reviews about it, like the real cash making methods are locked up in there.
03-22-2015, 04:30 PM
RE:
BBHF=awesome BHW=warriorforum on speed lol
11.gif

48.gif