15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2014, 07:32 AM
RE:
East or west BBHFis the best. I only know BBHF . I Can only see BBHF. Bhw is suck
In junior VIP section they charge $97 for shit. I really do not understand why people join bhw
05-14-2014, 08:12 AM
RE:
"Fuc.k the rest, we're the best."

See, you didn't even know I was a poet. Lol
05-14-2014, 09:39 AM
RE:
This the most diverse, well organized and well run forum on the web bar none! I've seen shares that originated here posted on other forums and the thief didn't even bother to edit the text from the op he or she ripped off! East West North or South this is the best forum and there is no debate. BBHF the one and only all others, well quite simply - they're are just phonies ... Don't forget to keep sharing, mirroring, and offering your help comments 42rock
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
05-14-2014, 11:38 PM
RE:
Both forums are good from my point of view :)
Work Until You Don't Have to Introduce Yourself.
05-15-2014, 03:47 AM
RE: Bestblackhatforum VS BlackHatWorld
(04-17-2012 07:53 AM)WhiteHatKnight Wrote:  Today, I was browsing two blackhat forums at the same time, BBHF and BHW and when I scroll down to the footer on each of the both forums, I see there are users online notification.

bbhf got more than 10.000 visitors and bhw got under 5000 visitors. What that's mean?

My thought at the first time I know about blackhat forum is BHW is the strongest black hat forum on the internet, but I change my mind when I see the users online number of both forums.
There are sevearal reasons for these differences, however the BHW has so much SPAM it is difficult to find what is valid and what is not.

What this boils down to, in my opinion, is management, or lack there of, and that is why BBHF is on top. At least for now, but can soon change if BBHF management does get a clue quickly. (BBHF management to free to contact me regarding this statement if they choose to do this and want to move forward).

Time will only tell!!!

24.gif
06-05-2014, 11:09 AM
RE:
I am a newbie to this forum but I hope I can stick around for the long haul. I also have a new account at BHW as my old account got banned for some comment I made that I don't even remember. I like the tone around here, it's more friendlier but there does seem to be a lot of activity in the downloads sections and not enough people making good posts, so for me diversity is the best way to move forward.
06-10-2014, 09:50 AM
RE:
Frankly theres no compairson, BBHF is the top dawg!
06-11-2014, 05:33 AM
RE:
I want to be honest, bestblackhatforum is the one that will save you money and giving you the free Wsos and free cracked tools while blackhatworld only ask you for money to buy more tools, software < which what most ppl don't want at all. Therefore bestblackhatforum is still the best forum to earn more money.
++ Reps would be appreciated
06-28-2014, 05:16 AM
RE:
(06-11-2014 05:33 AM)BBHF Help You Earn MONEY Wrote:  I want to be honest, bestblackhatforum is the one that will save you money and giving you the free Wsos and free cracked tools while blackhatworld only ask you for money to buy more tools, software < which what most ppl don't want at all. Therefore bestblackhatforum is still the best forum to earn more money.

Agree! Less free wsos and tools can find in BHW.

I also do a research between BBHF and BHW in similarweb. BHW visitors keeps dropping and BBHF keeps increasing this year.

I screenshot it.

http://i.imgur.com/9mFVmhx.png
07-06-2014, 01:43 PM
RE:
I am still new here and learning more about how to use this forum. I like the way the members help each other. I Just can't wait to be able to help another member out with my knowledge that I learned here. This is why I love Best Blackhat Forum over the Blackhat World.
36.gif

24.gif