67.gif

Poll: Donald Trump v. Hillary Clinton
This poll is closed.
Donald Trump 52.38% 11 52.38%
Hillary Clinton 47.62% 10 47.62%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2016, 10:39 AM
Best Black Hat Forum Poll: Donald Trump v. Hillary Clinton
How Does Donald Trump Poll v. Hillary Clinton?
09-25-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Best Black Hat Forum Poll: Donald Trump v. Hillary Clinton
[Image: still-from-brewsters-millions-1985.jpg]

Enough with the Plantagenet descendants.
09-26-2016, 04:21 PM
i've said it many times before and i will say it again. ANYONE BUT HILLARY. i'll cast my vote in november against this bitch.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
09-27-2016, 10:01 AM
I like the responses.
09-28-2016, 02:10 AM
trump and clinton had their first debate last night and it was HORRIBLE for both sides. with hillary and her canned responses and trump who couldn't respond properly when questioned/attacked, it was like a circus

hillary did a good job trying to hide her lies and deceit and trump did a good job in trying to bring some of that out. hillary did an ok job in trying to talk about the 1% of trump's past that people will question while trump did a horrible job in trying to defend himself

all in all, i say nobody won this one. nobody stood out in any way.

the problem for hillary now is she hardly has anywhere else to go. she was prepped very hard so i think we just saw the best of hillary. donald though wasn't prepped very hard, was a little unprepared and it showed. he has an opportunity to knock the next two debates out of the ballpark compared to the opportunity hillary has.

i wasn't too sure how this debate would go, but now that this circus ended, i give the advantage to trump in the next two debates where he will capture more of the independents and undecideds

also, with the circus that went on last night it makes the vice presidential debate on october 4th that much more important. i think trump made a mistake in picking his running mate as pence is a little too conservative....

ANYONE BUT HILLARY GOD......ANYONE BUT HER PLEASE! i voted for obama in 2008(my mistake) and grown to almost hate this guy but i would rather see 4 more years of him(if it was possible) than experience hillary as president.this lying and deceitful bitch doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the white house
19.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
09-28-2016, 02:56 AM
what difference does it make? We are F@cked either way it goes, Trump has Zero experience, and knows Jack about running an economy, and if he gets in front of some diplomat talking Disrespectful
like he usually does, he will probably piss someone off and here comes war!!

Hillary is a Liar, and can not be trusted, but at least Bill will help her because he know he S***** the job is, and shes to Old to have Sex with anybody like he did...lol...

I am not voting this election, I don't care for either of them, besides people with the money and power will always make the decisions so us little people will not matter anyway, Insurance will continue to go up, and Oil companies will continue to make record profits, although they say they lost money, How you loose money, when people still DRIVE cars? Bullshit...
09-28-2016, 03:33 AM
Anti-Hillary .... !!!!
"Those who cannot bravely face danger are the slaves of their attackers."
Aristotle

#FreeSyriaFromIsis
#FreeUkraineFromNazzi
09-29-2016, 02:29 AM
ummmm 2 things......

1: nobody has experience running a country until they get elected haha that's why there are advisors.

2: you said you weren't gonna vote this election but voted for hillary in this thread haha

in my opinion, anyone who doesn't vote can go F*** themselves. if you don't want to be part of the system and at least try to make a TINY difference in our democracy, then move to canada...and i mean the most northern part where your house is an igloo and you're away from society. secondly, hillary has already proven herself to be a liar and very deceitful. i kinda like to see the results in this poll because it tells me that anyone voting for hillary is ignorant and never really amount to much because they fail to do their homework and research. granted, there were only two choices and trump ain't really the next ronald reagan, but at least he's better than hillary if we're just talking about two people here.

also, there is more to vote for this election than the president. at least that's incentive enough to at least go to the polls.

even if you do decide to vote for hillary because you truly believe she's the woman for you to help you and run this country, at least it's better than not voting at all(no matter how much i and other despise her to the core)

(09-28-2016 02:56 AM)mydream2 Wrote:  what difference does it make? We are F@cked either way it goes, Trump has Zero experience, and knows Jack about running an economy, and if he gets in front of some diplomat talking Disrespectful
like he usually does, he will probably piss someone off and here comes war!!

Hillary is a Liar, and can not be trusted, but at least Bill will help her because he know he S***** the job is, and shes to Old to have Sex with anybody like he did...lol...

I am not voting this election, I don't care for either of them, besides people with the money and power will always make the decisions so us little people will not matter anyway, Insurance will continue to go up, and Oil companies will continue to make record profits, although they say they lost money, How you loose money, when people still DRIVE cars? Bullshit...
09-29-2016, 09:16 AM
well said California Kid, Trump was not my 1st or 2nd choice BUT he is now my #1 choice, America is SCREWED with the evil witch from Chicago she sold the USa out with her email server yet she and the North Korean American branch of our news keeps demonizing Trump, hopefully Americans will wake up from this coma we've been in for years . . .
The choices don't seem like much but 1 is REALLY bad and the other one . . . . well I can hope at least he has private experience and FEELS the pain from our bureaucrats so maybe he will make SMART choices for the supreme court and disband Washington . . . . hey I can dream can't I?
09-30-2016, 12:06 AM
Why is the help section being used for these garbage threads?? ?
72.gif

25.gif