13.gif

Poll: Donald Trump v. Hillary Clinton
This poll is closed.
Donald Trump 52.38% 11 52.38%
Hillary Clinton 47.62% 10 47.62%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-18-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: Best Black Hat Forum Poll: Donald Trump v. Hillary Clinton
(09-30-2016 12:06 AM)quijibo Wrote:  Why is the help section being used for these garbage threads?? ?
GARBAGE???
Maybe you don't live in the USA but for those of us that do, we are faced with 2 "unsettling" candidates, one has the NKK news service (North Korean New services; ABC, CBS,NBC etc) and the other . . . well I have hope if nothing else that he will save my children and her child from a Supreme Court that makes laws instead of what they are supposed to do, and a whole lot more that will SCREW Americans for generations, with witch Hillary there is NO HOPE!!!!
10-18-2016, 10:21 AM
This is the first time I have ever chosen not to vote. Figured we are f#cked either way...so I decided a preemptive evasive maneuver and moved from Los Angeles to London 3 weeks ago. It will be interesting to see how this plays out from the sidelines.
11-10-2016, 03:54 AM
Well America's Silent Majority has spoken and they spoke what I had hoped for, no more hearing hillarys screeching voice (until she gets indicted, then she'll really screech lol) we of the Silent Majority Americans won this battle but the WAR (Washington/our NKNews services etc) looms large ahead, but at least we won something for future generations, not sure what at this point but the alternative was UGLY for America!
11-10-2016, 08:38 PM
you have not seen ugly yet man... I know you guys are "tired of the corrupt establisment" and all that, but I mean THIS GUY!?!? are you for real??? I'm not from US so I have nothing in in that game, but if I was there I'd vote for anyone or anything before Trump

why do you think the guy who has lied, cheated and bullied his way to the top for the last 45 years will suddenly stop and work to help anyone else? he only loves and helps 1 person - himself. I believe, in couple of years you guys (and the rest of the world) will beg on yout knees for Obama to come back

(11-10-2016 03:54 AM)PatcheZ Wrote:  Well America's Silent Majority has spoken and they spoke what I had hoped for, no more hearing hillarys screeching voice (until she gets indicted, then she'll really screech lol) we of the Silent Majority Americans won this battle but the WAR (Washington/our NKNews services etc) looms large ahead, but at least we won something for future generations, not sure what at this point but the alternative was UGLY for America!
11-10-2016, 11:08 PM
The choice you americans had was do you want to be kicked in the left ball or the right ball ? 2 bad choices. Im not a fan of either trump or clinton, but just for the fact that trumps victory is a massive middle finger to the establishment then thats good enough for me.
26.gif
12-03-2016, 11:12 PM
You think everyone didn’t like NObama wait til they get a load of this new assshole!
12-05-2016, 01:14 PM
i voted for the guy. not because i was a trump supporter, but because i was 100% anti hillary for obvious reasons.

i just looked at the polls from this thread and i had to laugh hahaha! i had to laugh because some dude named "nojob" voted for hillary. it's funny to me because those are the only people who voted for her. those with no jobs, people on welfare and food stamps, and people who want $15 an hour to work at mcdonalds. basically the scum of the earth who think other people owe them something because they are either too stupid or lazy to make something of themselves. they voted hillary because they know trump i gonna make it harder for them to get shit free and god forbid.....encourage them to get a job and make something out of their lives

so that was funny to see that "nojobs" voted hillary. what's surprising to me is how many ignorant and misinformed people there are and how many stupid and lazy people there are waiting for handouts that voted for hillary in this election.....that was pretty sad to see and shows to me that we DO have to start making america great again

the polls were obviously WAY off in this election.....and do ya know why? i think it's because the only people with time on their hands to contribute to the polls are the people with no jobs and freeloaders.....while the people with jobs(the working class) didn't have the time and really didn't think it's anyone's business who they were voting for. just like i never once contributed to a poll. the hillary supporters did though. they want their voice heard. that's why they are always protesting about something. they have no jobs and have nothing better to do except whine and complain about something.

anyway, i am thrilled hillary lost. after this election, her reputation is ruined, she has no future anymore, and the clinton foundation will be recieving at least 1/2 the funds it used to. to keep up with her lavish lifestyle now, she will have to start giving blow jobs on her local street corner...
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

69.gif