23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: -->> Becareful of Batmans ( Pretending to be Helpful )! His CHEAP CRAP CPA SCRIPT ! Kiss Goodbye Your Commissions
The only thing that stands out about me is that everyone knows who I am compared to most members here who have an alias. You see my post and you see my website. It's me. I would imagine that makes me stand out more then most. But that's because I'm not here to play, I am here for business.
05-10-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: -->> Becareful of Batmans ( Pretending to be Helpful )! His CHEAP CRAP CPA SCRIPT ! Kiss Goodbye Your Commissions
batman i think you should READ the mods omni that posting ur share.... lets leave it at that and move on
05-10-2015, 05:42 PM
you should read onmis posts man... lets call it a day...
05-10-2015, 10:10 PM
SHAME ON BATMANS ! A GREEDY DESPERATE MAN BEGGING FOR MORE FREE REFERRALS !!
05-13-2015, 06:59 AM
same as hasoffers like this start maybe not his fault but script he use do that

batmans you should explain to people and prove yourself buddy
9.gif
05-17-2015, 03:58 PM
lol another desperate loser ---> katara trying his best to lie to everyone here !

I wonder how many commissions $$ gets shave off and goes into batmans and katara pocket !!
05-23-2015, 11:54 PM
bump for awareness
05-25-2015, 12:47 PM
Who cares if he is asking for referrals?

What the f**k have you done for the forum weak_rusty_cat? apart from stalking people who request and contribute?

You stalk each and every person who request something and you call them all leechers?

What the f**k are you? You're the biggest f**king leecher who sits there all day praying on the innocent.

At least batman actually BUYS and shares even if he is trying to make few measly dollars off his ref.

F**k it, we have all done it.

Get a f**king life , douchbag!!
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
05-25-2015, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2015 12:31 AM by thobias.)
RE: -->> Becareful of Batmans ( Pretending to be Helpful )! His CHEAP CRAP CPA S...
(05-25-2015 12:47 PM)Truth Hurts Wrote:  Who cares if he is asking for referrals?

What the f**k have you done for the forum weak_rusty_cat? apart from stalking people who request and contribute?

You stalk each and every person who request something and you call them all leechers?

What the f**k are you? You're the biggest f**king leecher who sits there all day praying on the innocent.

At least batman actually BUYS and shares even if he is trying to make few measly dollars off his ref.

F**k it, we have all done it.

Get a f**king life , douchbag!!

FYI He is not earning that measly few bucks at ref ....actually he is shaving the chunk of the cpa offer payout.His network ( a script bought from BBHF) does rebrokering original offers from adworkmedia,peerfly.The original offers from these legit networks pay $1-2 while the same offers when you complete via his network pays only few cents....The majority meat chunk rests in BATMANS' batpocket....
05-26-2015, 07:23 AM
i posted a free offer on VIP offer sec about adult friend finder DB leak . You all can found the thread here. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Latest-Adult-Friend-Finder-DB-Leak

the db cost $17k so i cant share to every one i just share some sample and i give them who are trusted. no intended to sell if i want to sell i organise a gb or sell on special sec.

then this guy http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Batmans came to my skype and here all our chat screenshot ..

[Image: 1ZNni88.png]
[Image: fjkqRAF.png]
[Image: o1kP0Ns.png][/php]
[Image: YqmL5l9.png]
[Image: 8SnutuA.png]

i told him many time i give u but not now then he told me liar that i dont have db then i give proof that i have db here.

[Image: bUNP3EX.png]
[Image: MnvFr7p.png]

And last read how he talk abt getting db lol

[Image: ERAdmSC.png]

so i requested mods that this kinda guy must be take a ban hammer

./Th3 D4rklord
44.gif

47.gif