50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-16-2019, 02:36 PM
Anyone know if you can still autopost from wordpress to FB?
I was using the acesspress facebook autopost plugin but its not working anymore. Are there any other plugins that still work or did FB black autoposting permanently?

Thanks
04-23-2019, 06:34 AM
RE: Anyone know if you can still autopost from wordpress to FB?
FYI nextscript plugin does still post to FB. The problem that I am having with it is that every post is getting flagged as spam/against community standards. Does anyone know why this may be happening the post are of motorcycles for sale on ebay.
05-17-2019, 04:02 AM
jetpack publicize is what I use to auto post new posts. Not sure if it will work for you. I cross post everything with it starting by making a post and it allows me to schedule it too,
07-04-2019, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2019 12:34 PM by Maggie Jo.)
Supposedly RSS Multiply does (currently $5 and $5 per month if you use the JV FE link). I've purchased it, but haven't tested it yet.

Figure that if it doesn't work, I can cancel and use something else, but for $5 it's worth testing.
07-04-2019, 02:09 PM
(05-17-2019 04:02 AM)bootybot123 Wrote:  jetpack publicize is what I use to auto post new posts. Not sure if it will work for you. I cross post everything with it starting by making a post and it allows me to schedule it too,

It cant get simpler than that try this :)
27.gif
07-04-2019, 02:24 PM
The Problem is posting with a different ip address Fb will lock you out asking you to change your password every few posts.
zapier or ifttt still work without any issues
07-19-2019, 08:47 PM
(04-23-2019 06:34 AM)MFC22 Wrote:  FYI nextscript plugin does still post to FB. The problem that I am having with it is that every post is getting flagged as spam/against community standards. Does anyone know why this may be happening the post are of motorcycles for sale on ebay.

I'm using SNAP daily and no issues with FaceBook. I make about 5 posts per day. Maybe it's your content. I post article excerpts.
09-04-2019, 03:29 AM
ifttt

8.gif