Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Anyone know if you can still autopost from wordpress to FB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was using the acesspress facebook autopost plugin but its not working anymore. Are there any other plugins that still work or did FB black autoposting permanently?

Thanks
FYI nextscript plugin does still post to FB. The problem that I am having with it is that every post is getting flagged as spam/against community standards. Does anyone know why this may be happening the post are of motorcycles for sale on ebay.
jetpack publicize is what I use to auto post new posts. Not sure if it will work for you. I cross post everything with it starting by making a post and it allows me to schedule it too,
Supposedly RSS Multiply does (currently $5 and $5 per month if you use the JV FE link). I've purchased it, but haven't tested it yet.

Figure that if it doesn't work, I can cancel and use something else, but for $5 it's worth testing.
(05-17-2019 04:02 AM)bootybot123 Wrote: [ -> ]jetpack publicize is what I use to auto post new posts. Not sure if it will work for you. I cross post everything with it starting by making a post and it allows me to schedule it too,

It cant get simpler than that try this :)
The Problem is posting with a different ip address Fb will lock you out asking you to change your password every few posts.
zapier or ifttt still work without any issues
(04-23-2019 06:34 AM)MFC22 Wrote: [ -> ]FYI nextscript plugin does still post to FB. The problem that I am having with it is that every post is getting flagged as spam/against community standards. Does anyone know why this may be happening the post are of motorcycles for sale on ebay.

I'm using SNAP daily and no issues with FaceBook. I make about 5 posts per day. Maybe it's your content. I post article excerpts.
ifttt
Reference URL's