69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-09-2012, 11:22 AM
About time..
Hi, I have been around for a while but haven't really introduced myself or contributed at all..Huh Anyways.. I'm not very technically inclined (yet) and I guess the main reason for not contributing is the lack of knowing how to.. I want to share some stuff if someone will be as kind as to send me in the right direction where I can get some info where to start.. Tongue
I've got the latest offline and mobile themes vol 7 here and would love to share.. Thanks x
Heart girlzrule Love
12-09-2012, 11:33 AM
RE:
thanks buddy
12-09-2012, 06:00 PM
RE:
Same Here !

I'm a new member and still don't contribute for this forum ! I hope i can be a next Ripper kings here Blush
12-09-2012, 08:12 PM
RE: About time..
(12-09-2012 11:22 AM)affiliatemaster75 Wrote:  Hi, I have been around for a while but haven't really introduced myself or contributed at all..Huh Anyways.. I'm not very technically inclined (yet) and I guess the main reason for not contributing is the lack of knowing how to.. I want to share some stuff if someone will be as kind as to send me in the right direction where I can get some info where to start.. Tongue
I've got the latest offline and mobile themes vol 7 here and would love to share.. Thanks x
All you need to do is learn on how to upload to file sharing sites. It is extremely easy. The best ones to use are ones that will make multiple mirrors to your download. Examples are uploadseeds, directmirror, mirrorcreator.
Also make sure to do a virustotal scan of your download. It helps the other members know if something seems corrupted or not.
12-09-2012, 08:52 PM
RE:
Welcome hi I am a noob too..hopefully not for long once some of this starts to sink in ...alot to learn at 1 time..definetely look forward to the day I can give back quality stuff
28.gif

24.gif