11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-21-2013, 02:08 PM
RE:
(12-19-2013 07:20 AM)l0ner Wrote:  Yea thank you guys now i know the problem i hear a new method from someone making big bucks i jump on it thinking i'ill make the big buck too i keep on jumping from one method to another reading differents ebook without actually sticking to 1 method and after sometime i'll fail, the solution is just sticking to a method and work hard on it .Thank you guys love you all
Depending on what you're doing it can take a long time to see results. Every once in a while, maybe every two weeks, you need to look at what you're doing in order to see if it is working or not. Every since I started doing IM it has involved SEO, and SEO takes a lot of time to see reuslts, and most of the time you need blind faith because you can spend two weeks trying to rank a keyword only to realize that it isn't anywhere to be found in the SERPS. I remeber my first sale on Clickbank a few years ago, it was for $40 bucks, and at that time I thought that is was the beginning of the success that I was trying to achieve. Likely the sale was a fluke, because I didn't end up getting another one for months after that. But you need to look at what you're doing, and adapt. Find out what you're doing wrong, and correct it.

The best advice that I can give you is to start off small. So if you're trying SEO for example, start off trying to rank for long-tail, low competition keywords at first. As time passes, and you learn more, you can go for bigger fish. It is rare for someone to go from broke to rich overnight. Or go from being a failure to a success in a short period of time. It is something that accumulates. You'll have a few small victories, and then the victories will get bigger and bigger, as you get more hungry to reach your goal. Make small and realistic goals, and after you achieve them make larger ones.
12-25-2013, 04:15 AM
RE:
Will send to YOU list if the courses/ebooks that WORKS soon but not now.

12-26-2013, 08:54 PM
RE:
i also have been for 2 years earned not a single penny but spent more than 200 bucks on worthless stuffs.. I find that i jump ship too fast and didn't spent enough time trying out.. now i have already spent 4 days on a CPA network using blackhat tactics for my conversions and have earn $192 so far, waiting for my first payout.. i believe you can do it too good luck
12-26-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: 2yrs in IM and have not made more than 10$
(12-16-2013 06:31 AM)l0ner Wrote:  Hey guys am new here have been stealing free methods and cracked softwares without registering but i later realized that am still not making more than 10$ per month even less sometimes
Guys have decided to register as i have realized am not been smart as i thought i am please guys i need advise,help and mentor from you guys have tried bloging ,adsense cpa ,ppd i make so little and am tired i need encouragement from you guys and methods.
How much you spend to earn $10? both in terms of time and money?

I'd suggest you to do what you like to do. Don't do things just because others are doing. You need to find out what works best for you and what you are really interested in doing. Earning opportunities are unlimited on the Internet. All you need to do to earn your share is find what works best for you. Here are some guaranteed earning opportunities.

You can promote products as an affiliate (create a free/paid blog, write articles, do SEO of your blog and promote affiliate products) You can join Amazon affiliate, clickbank, etc. Choices are many and it takes time to find the 'right' way of doing things that is your job to do.

You can create kindle books and earn guaranteed income.

Do freelance work, such as writing articles, design logos, etc. Join Freelancer.com, oDesk.com etc. Still choices are too many.

Once you generate sufficient income, move to bigger projects. Don't wait for others to tell you how to do things. You have to figure out everything on your own. The one who waits, actually wastes time.

I personally believe that whatever you do on the web pays off even if it's a very tiny thing like creating a blog post.

Self-motivation is a thing you should work on. One can't succeed in IM without sufficient self-motivation. So, are you ready to take action? Don't be afraid of taking chances.

BBHF is full of methods that you can use to generate decent income, but remember you have to add your personal touch to these methods and take action.

Best of luck!
12-27-2013, 11:48 AM
RE:
With what you are now earning ten bucks just go and repeat it.... You know?
THAT already is a emthod too, that covers anything you need.
You would be focused, you could do what you already can (proove is, that there IS anything you earned with) and analysze what could improve it.

I mean, you HAVE reached something already, no need to go here and there, analyze and improve and then repeat.

Why not make 100 or 1.000 times what you did to earn ten bucks a month?

Cheers.
Hajjopei
11.gif
Get Now this amazing chance to PROMOTE DATINGin a very smart way. PIM if you need explanation.
12-27-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013 08:54 PM by l0ner.)
RE:
I Thank you guys for the advice.That's why i love bbhf look at the way you guys replied me nicely i love you all

(12-27-2013 11:48 AM)Hajjopei Wrote:  With what you are now earning ten bucks just go and repeat it.... You know?
THAT already is a emthod too, that covers anything you need.
You would be focused, you could do what you already can (proove is, that there IS anything you earned with) and analysze what could improve it.

I mean, you HAVE reached something already, no need to go here and there, analyze and improve and then repeat.

Why not make 100 or 1.000 times what you did to earn ten bucks a month?

Cheers.
Hajjopei
yea thats a good idea

(12-26-2013 10:02 PM)JrEinStein Wrote:  
(12-16-2013 06:31 AM)l0ner Wrote:  Hey guys am new here have been stealing free methods and cracked softwares without registering but i later realized that am still not making more than 10$ per month even less sometimes
Guys have decided to register as i have realized am not been smart as i thought i am please guys i need advise,help and mentor from you guys have tried bloging ,adsense cpa ,ppd i make so little and am tired i need encouragement from you guys and methods.
How much you spend to earn $10? both in terms of time and money?

I'd suggest you to do what you like to do. Don't do things just because others are doing. You need to find out what works best for you and what you are really interested in doing. Earning opportunities are unlimited on the Internet. All you need to do to earn your share is find what works best for you. Here are some guaranteed earning opportunities.

You can promote products as an affiliate (create a free/paid blog, write articles, do SEO of your blog and promote affiliate products) You can join Amazon affiliate, clickbank, etc. Choices are many and it takes time to find the 'right' way of doing things that is your job to do.

You can create kindle books and earn guaranteed income.

Do freelance work, such as writing articles, design logos, etc. Join Freelancer.com, oDesk.com etc. Still choices are too many.

Once you generate sufficient income, move to bigger projects. Don't wait for others to tell you how to do things. You have to figure out everything on your own. The one who waits, actually wastes time.

I personally believe that whatever you do on the web pays off even if it's a very tiny thing like creating a blog post.

Self-motivation is a thing you should work on. One can't succeed in IM without sufficient self-motivation. So, are you ready to take action? Don't be afraid of taking chances.

BBHF is full of methods that you can use to generate decent income, but remember you have to add your personal touch to these methods and take action.

Best of luck!
Smile you are right i would admit am always looking for a spoon fed method
12-27-2013, 10:36 PM
RE:
d*** thats crazy!!! I've been at for 2 months, granted i give whatever it takes $ wise or time wise, but I had my first $1000 day on tuesday, so its starting to work, my advice... read EVERYTHING, then read it again, the just do it, and dont stop, set a goal, and let nothing stop you.
12-28-2013, 05:58 AM
RE:
Hi!
Can u share the tactics or the materials that u had use!
Best regards!
(12-26-2013 08:54 PM)jandrewsan Wrote:  i also have been for 2 years earned not a single penny but spent more than 200 bucks on worthless stuffs.. I find that i jump ship too fast and didn't spent enough time trying out.. now i have already spent 4 days on a CPA network using blackhat tactics for my conversions and have earn $192 so far, waiting for my first payout.. i believe you can do it too good luck
12-28-2013, 06:32 AM
RE:
(12-25-2013 04:15 AM)Catzzz123456 aka RusCat Wrote:  Will send to YOU list if the courses/ebooks that WORKS soon but not now.
i would also like to have them please.
12-28-2013, 08:10 AM
RE:
my bbhf family ...don't give up just spend your money wisely. Don't trust on every wso and every offer, do not spam, do not use any blackhat... just give some time and you will get result.

1.use different low competition niche
2.use quality review/how to video or slideshow video using powerpoint template/
3.create pdf and submit
4.use translater service and see the possiblities to rank your blog in any region other than us/uk/canada
5.use blogger/rebelmouse/tumblr/wordpress
6.use plr article and create free blog and put video there and place your site link for releavent backlinking.

best of luck!!
66.gif

28.gif