69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-28-2013, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 01:51 PM by denbbco72.)
RE:
Lots of great replies and encouragement!

My suggestion is to buy a product, don't just download for free. When you buy, you can get personal access to the maker, who is already successful.

Thanks, and good luck!
12-28-2013, 07:34 PM
RE:
(12-28-2013 06:32 AM)mohshag Wrote:  
(12-25-2013 04:15 AM)Catzzz123456 aka RusCat Wrote:  Will send to YOU list if the courses/ebooks that WORKS soon but not now.
i would also like to have them please.
I would like to have too!
Thx!
03-16-2014, 04:47 PM
RE:
(12-25-2013 04:15 AM)Catzzz123456 aka RusCat Wrote:  Will send to YOU list if the courses/ebooks that WORKS soon but not now.
Please also send me some courses/ebooks that WORKS please.
[Image: giphy.gif]
03-16-2014, 04:49 PM
RE:
(12-28-2013 07:34 PM)DoruVali Wrote:  
Thx!
Me too! I'd like to have some strategies that WORKS. Please.
[Image: giphy.gif]
03-17-2014, 06:30 PM
RE:
there are two ways you can mmo. the fast way which wont last too long, or the long way that will last a lifetime. i actually repped two people in this thread. i rarely do it but there was some great advice here in a couple posts in this thread. i am all about long term income. long term income though take patience. if you have it and want to set up a plan, pm me. i work for free here on bbhf
22.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
04-04-2014, 02:16 PM
RE:
(03-16-2014 04:49 PM)proscratcher Wrote:  
Thx!
Same here. I would like to have them as well! Please.
04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
RE:
(03-16-2014 04:49 PM)proscratcher Wrote:  

I am also facing the same problem of not able to make money online Please send me too, thanks..
Thx!
04-15-2014, 10:25 PM
RE:
Guys guys guys, you are on the best blackhat forum but you didn't get the point in making money online!

There is no ebook that works magically, there is no ebook that will tell you step by step what to do and make a long term income or a short term income so there is no point in asking "what's working? I want it!".

The only thing you need is you and this forum. Stop downloading wso's, stop running after the newest hot product. It doesn't work! It's not the way you want it to work.

Think at this: You just got accepted in the university you ever wanted and for 1 year you can pick only 1 discipline. Let's say it's math but you never did math in your life.
What's the first thing you do?
You start with the basics you learn 1 page of theory and the basic operations + and - then you make 10 pages of exercises until you understand how it really works.
What next?
You move to something harder like * and / then again, little theory and a lot of exercise to see how it really works.
And slowly slowly you move on to the next thing until you understand more complicated things.

It's useless to download courses worth $5000 and hope it will give you the secret on how to be rich. There is no such thing, you will just waste your time, go through the videos thinking "d***' I've already seen this and I know it" but you never put it into practice. You think you know it then you will look for something else which tells you what you don't know.

The methods of doing money online are limited, less than you can count on your hands. The thing is that you can put unlimited spins on every single method and earn more but you have to be crazy thinking you can do that when you don't even practice the basics of the method.

Let me make you an example which you can find on this forum: Alex Becker's ROI course which costs almost 1000$. That guy is great, he talks really well and he's not boring like others. Look at the threads where people got his course - more than 200 people got it for free and started going through the videos. How many of them do you think took action? I bet it's less than 20 that are still working on it.
Why?
Alex starts from the basics which makes it simple to follow and slowly it scales up bringing in different tools which YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO USE. What do people do? They watch the first videos and think "oh that's easy, let me see what's next" until they get to that software they don't know or on something that they are too bored to learn about. Then there is a sort of magic happening which makes you forget the easy part here you are again on the forum looking for something else which mich be easier.

This is exactly like school. You need to learn every day and put into practice. Theory alone it's not enough and it won't make you any money. Start focusing on 1 method only and work on it. There is no perfect ebook which will tell you "CLICK HERE AND GET RICH". Put your asses to work.
04-19-2015, 10:50 AM
RE: 2yrs in IM and have not made more than 10$
asphyxia, your both posts on this thread are extremely insightful. Thank You for making us (including me) come to the real world instead of fantasizing in an imaginary spoon-fed method of making money online.

Newbies, you may want to read through this thread too : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-have...hared-here .
04-20-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: 2yrs in IM and have not made more than 10$
Hi mate, i think this time you must to stick and work with something you like. And never give up until success.
Because I was there, the same with you now. But I choose a way and start to working 10 hours / day, then i get good result now.

P/S: you can read my journey from signature.
52.gif
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. Cool

42.gif