29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: I GOT SCAMMED BY OPERA ADS NIGERIA
Opera ad is not owned by a Nigerian
So don't call Nigerians scammer people hardly scam in nigeria now cos there are a lot legit ways to make money online.

You are a big fool I mean the poster for posting such here you shld contact opera. Why will they tell you will get 250,00 clicks for $100.

You need to understand how ads works
Nigerians are legit most successful freelancing account are Nigerians

We are not.scammer get that pls
X
04-26-2020, 01:54 AM
Look there isn't no where there are no fraudsters. They are all around the world and even in places worst than Nigeria.

I also get emails from foreign companies going to deliver certain services and later blocked me. It is everywhere. I blame OP who responded. He had enough money to throw around and besides, from what he said, he obviously knew there was something fishy and went to follow the bait. Why is he here to complain?
08-22-2020, 09:09 PM
opera s not own by Nigerian even though they operate in Nigeria. I will not call Opera a scam because I know about its operation very well. There may be itches here and there sometimes but that does not make them a scam. Apple and all other big companies had failed one or 2 people.

The case is one side and you have only narrated your own side.
08-28-2020, 12:20 PM
opera s not own by Nigerian even though they operate in Nigeria. I will not call Opera a scam because I know about its operation very well. There may be itches here and there sometimes but that does not make them a scam. Apple and all other big companies had failed one or 2 people.

The case is one side and you have only narrated your own side.

37.gif