46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2023, 02:23 AM
RE: [GET] LAYNA'S LIBRARY OF E-BOOKS FOR MANIFESTING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS!
Thank you so much!!! will try to mirror
05-05-2023, 08:07 AM
@bigbaddog: You're welcome, friend. Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
03-27-2024, 02:48 AM
lavanya can u plz re-upload it .....
05-05-2024, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2024 06:34 AM by layna61524.)
=======================
RE-UP REQUEST FULFILLED
Saturday, May 4, 2024
=======================

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240504-100836.png]

I see dragon777's post for a re-upload. I was also contacted via PM by mcdougall89 about this.

More specifically, in the latter's request I was asked for Joseph Balmaceda's ebook, See It. Feel It. Have It.

So, I am including the entire library bundle download below on a refreshed link.

To see what's included, revisit the illustration in post #1 ("Peek at the PDF Titles You're Getting"):

GET IT
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.up-4ever.net/91yad0uforuy
ALTERNATE LINK (If you're having issues with the first one)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vqekalsbbdhyvmz/Layna's+Library+of+E-books+for+Manifesting.rar/file

SIDENOTE: It's amazing...I just noticed in post #20 that I re-uploaded this on May 4, 2023 and exactly a year from that date (today), I'm being asked to do it again.

Please folks, if you download a share that isn't too much trouble to re-up elsewhere, please mirror it for others.

Mirroring is a great way to build up your reputation on BBHF, so that when you need help with something, you are more likely to get it.

Otherwise, you will appear to be a leech and nobody likes leeches. That's why there are so many REQ threads on BBHF from people with 0 reputation where very few sharers come to their aid. The only posts on the thread are the original request and lots of "bumps" by themselves and (usually) more people with low- to no-reputation.

Besides, it becomes a burden for someone who previously shared a file to have to keep re-uploading it because no one here feels the need to help out. So please, mirror files whenever you can.

VIRUS TOTAL: See the original VT scan at post #1.

Enjoy the readings ... and your weekend! 61heart

@mcdougall89: I got your PM saying you couldn't use the link but I cannot reply to it because of this (another frustrating thing about this forum!)...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240504-132718.png]

Your quota for receiving private messages has been reached; so I can't contact you.

I am hoping you revisit this post to see that I added a Mediafire link but I need you to know the Up-4Ever link worked just fine for me. You've just got to read the screen and follow the prompts: wait for the countdown timer to expire before you click any links but now there's a Mediafire link that shouldn't give you any issues.

Thanks
Layna61524
05-05-2024, 07:57 AM
I have seen it. Thank you so much. if i could I've it more reps i would.
43.gif
05-05-2024, 08:14 AM
@Mcdougall89: Good. I'm glad you got to see the alternate link.

I'm not sure if this will help you, but going into your PM area and deleting old messages you don't want or need could free up some space so that anyone who needs to communicate with you can get their message through.

If that doesn't work, then you may just need to wait for the moderators to give you more room for receiving replies --- and honestly, I don't know what criteria they use for that.

Thanks
for enjoying
my shares!
Layna61524
05-05-2024, 11:07 PM
Thank you very much indeed for the reup

I wished for it.......and here you have manifested it

Bravo and reps Layna61524
05-07-2024, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2024 03:44 AM by layna61524.)
@bestblackhatterZZ: Yep...that's the way it works. Hahahaa!!! 2smile

Enjoy!

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
05-07-2024, 05:32 AM
Thank you! + rep

62.gif