12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2021, 04:25 AM
RE: [GET] LAYNA'S LIBRARY OF E-BOOKS FOR MANIFESTING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS!
WOW, you simply amaze with your collection of resources for us! Appreciate it, keep the good work!!
10-06-2021, 06:17 AM
You're welcome, discomix. Thank you for posting.

Thanks
Layna61524
10-06-2021, 08:10 AM
Layna61524 - Wow, what an incredible share! I'm a huge fan of anything related to the Law of Attraction and manifestation so all these books are very much appreciated. Thankyou so much for your effort and max reps left :)
10-07-2021, 09:33 PM
"@Anyone: Can someone post to tell me if you were able to see the Manifestation Babe 21-Day Money Challenge videos I posted those Vimeo links to? I'd appreciate knowing because I need to remove the links if they don't lead directly to the videos. I posted those links because I couldn't see myself uploading all 21 videos to Mediafire."

Layna, I copy the links to jdownloader2. For Vimeo and rumble links, they generally have up to 6 different quality vids to chose from (UHD-SD). I usually take the smallest.
10-08-2021, 02:30 AM
Yes, they are available, and with IDM one can download all. Available in three resolutions as per the IDM.
Thank you for sharing the links.
best

(10-07-2021 09:33 PM)MKing212 Wrote:  "@Anyone: Can someone post to tell me if you were able to see the Manifestation Babe 21-Day Money Challenge videos I posted those Vimeo links to? I'd appreciate knowing because I need to remove the links if they don't lead directly to the videos. I posted those links because I couldn't see myself uploading all 21 videos to Mediafire."

Layna, I copy the links to jdownloader2. For Vimeo and rumble links, they generally have up to 6 different quality vids to chose from (UHD-SD). I usually take the smallest.
80.gif
10-12-2021, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2021 01:56 PM by bluefeb.)
hey Layna thanks again for another great share.

Do the Francis Jonah books recommend any order to start with or can you start randomly?

Which of the books do you recommend to start with? Which author(s) have worked best for you?
10-18-2021, 04:01 AM
Thanks for this and all your shares. God bless you. rep
10-18-2021, 05:05 AM
BOOM....Wow great share...thanks so much!
05-04-2023, 02:14 AM
Was so excited to see this post....then boo hooo they not available!! could someone please repost?
05-05-2023, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2023 01:16 AM by layna61524.)
I was just asked via PM to re-up this. It's a crying shame when people so eagerly download but refuse to help those of us who contribute regularly by mirroring the files. Even occasionally.

I'm not committing to re-upping this but I will make an earnest effort to look for the main (FE) part of this share and post a new link when I have time later today. Where there are direct links, most of those should still be working.

================
UPDATE --- MAY 4, 2023
***** NEW LINK*****
================

GET IT HERE: This is only for the FE portion in the OP --- the Layna's Library of Ebooks for Manifesting. Again, any direct links (to downloads on websites) should still work, so you can grab the rest of the files from there.
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rxv371ool8443yr/Layna%2527s_Library_of_E-books_for_Manifesting.rar/file

If anyone wants to mirror it, I welcome the help.

Thanks
Layna61524
53.gif

11.gif