10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [GET] Chris Mathews - The Traders Mindset Course
(04-18-2019 02:03 AM)ecomJAI Wrote:  For some reason, I couldn't unpack the last link pt 3. It says the archive is incomplete. Anyone else getting the same error on PT 3?

I ran into the same problem as well....can someone help us?
04-25-2019, 01:59 PM
I'm unable to extract part 3. can someone help me with this?
04-26-2019, 06:54 AM
(04-25-2019 01:59 PM)dish2014 Wrote:  I'm unable to extract part 3. can someone help me with this?

I just downloaded all three files from zippysxxre an hour ago.

I placed all files in one folder.

I used 7zip to open file 001. Filled in the requested password. The entire course all came together perfectly. Yet again.

Try having someone else download it and then re-download it for you in whatever unusual way your personal system operates.

Just a suggestion.

DS
06-02-2019, 01:51 AM
I'm from the UK. I do get the '403 Forbidden' message when I use Firefox or Chrome but not Tor.

It must be a government restriction thing. Big Brother is getting bigger!
06-02-2019, 09:37 AM
(06-02-2019 01:51 AM)Easy-Read Wrote:  I'm from the UK. I do get the '403 Forbidden' message when I use Firefox or Chrome but not Tor.

It must be a government restriction thing. Big Brother is getting bigger!

Sorry to hear about the restrictions on downloading.

I changed the download choice to mxdixfire links. Click me!

Perhaps that'll help more traders get this extremely valuable product.

I know that learning about the nuts and bolts of trading psychology isn't as sexy as a (supposedly) revolutionary EA that guarantees success by next Wednesday....
16devil

In my personal opinion, it actually isn't possible to lose at trading over the long haul if you have the right mental attitude and treat trading as just another business. That "opinion" (...in my mind a FACT) is not very popular with the "promotion" crowd that "finds" this new secret trading-weapon every month to sell to "help" struggling traders finally solve their problems.

A determined seeker can find numerous examples of successful traders (over a lifetime - not just one-hit-wonders...) who've "controlled their monkey" long enough to get consistent success.

[Image: 11ilqn9.jpg]

A lot of very successful private traders don't go into public money management (the "public" aspect makes sure everyone hears about them). Which completely defeats the greatest benefit of successful trading, the possibility of relative privacy and freedom to operate anywhere without having to deal with idiots (eg: capital management companies and their shills and the clients).

A good example of a "public" success story is Bruce Kovner.

Bruce Kovner was born in 1945 in Brooklyn, New York and didn’t make his first trade until 1977 when he was 32 years old. He borrowed against his personal credit card to buy soybean futures contracts and netted a $20,000 profit. He subsequently joined Commodities Corporation as a trader, booking millions in profits and gaining a solid industry reputation.

He founded Caxton Alternative Management in 1982, transforming it into one of the world’s most successful hedge funds with more than $14 billion in assets. The fund’s profits and management fees, split between commodity and currency positions, made the reclusive Kovner one of the biggest players in the forex world until he retired in 2011.

[Info above from https://www.investopedia.com]

You can read a great deal more about him in Market Wizards by Jack Schwager.

Downloadable here:
Magic Button :
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d37v4c6yqnch4d7/J.Schwager.Market_Wizards.pdf

Traders like Kovner have profited bigly from their thoughtful trades, which coupled with self-confidence and an incredible appetite for risk, has cemented them among the best and richest investors in history.

One final thought.

How hard is it for a guy in a canoe to travel 5 miles down a swift river?
How about traveling 5 miles up that river or even 5 miles across a lake?

The parallels to trading correctly are revealed in the answers.

Enough ranting for today.

AbeLincolnBart
18.gif

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
09-05-2023, 04:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2023 04:43 AM by Paine_in_the_ass.)
A re-up would be greatly appreciated
03-16-2024, 12:52 PM
Would love an re-up please
04-02-2024, 10:33 AM
Please reup. Reps for OP.

69.gif