73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-27-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: [GET] Chris Mathews - The Traders Mindset Course
yeah - i am also getting "403 Forbidden"
03-27-2019, 09:33 PM
(03-26-2019 09:19 PM)mostwanteduk Wrote:  Don't know if it's just me but I'm getting a "403 Forbidden" page when clicking the links.

Anyone else experiencing it?

The links worked for me.

Thanks ALB!!!
03-27-2019, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2019 10:20 PM by dark_side.)
Links worked for me also.

Thanks ALB for sharing this course.
03-28-2019, 06:58 PM
hi.. what is the password for the file
03-28-2019, 11:02 PM
(03-28-2019 06:58 PM)zeeshan490 Wrote:  hi.. what is the password for the file

its "bestblackhatforum.com", without quotes...
42.gif
03-30-2019, 05:39 AM
Really strange, just tried again and am still getting the "403 Forbidden" error message.
04-12-2019, 07:59 AM
Well, I've watched the whole course. I think this Chris character nailed the essence of successful trading.

He talked about the mental structure of "we" the traders, what it is that makes us afraid or confident, and why we've had trouble with those reactions in our profit picture before; maybe for years - and especially how to change the use of these reactions to consistently profit instead of end up at the end of the year with more losses.

One of my trader buddies (an ex-floor trader) asked me, "Why is it so easy for people to lose when they're trading? If they bought or sold on the flip of a coin every 24 hrs - at the end of the year the odds are good they would break even, maybe make money if they used a simple 1% risk stoploss.

It isn't the transaction costs that make the losses. In trading forex or futures YOU determine your execution costs due to the frequency and quality of your selected trades. It is very possible for that cost to be less than 1% of your overall profits.

Real estate deals are very profitable for those who specialize in real estate. With total transaction costs usually consuming 5 - 10% of the deals. Professionals in real estate could care less. Their prowess at finding good deals makes it possible to find deals that pay for the transaction costs with plenty to spare."
[end-of-quote]

Just thought I'd add an additional point. Even if you didn't need the mental structure tuneup, the last system-ology he includes is worth putting in your trading backup folder.

The last section of Chris' course (#8) details a very simple and repeatable end-of-day trading method/system that wins 50 - 60% of the time. It targets 2:1 reward/risk. I spent last weekend backtesting it and it works pretty much as touted. Not the holy grail, but virtually has to work when you research its core premises. BTW, it's the kind of method that should work 20 years from now.

Cheers.....

DS
04-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Nice sharing
04-18-2019, 02:03 AM
For some reason, I couldn't unpack the last link pt 3. It says the archive is incomplete. Anyone else getting the same error on PT 3?
04-25-2019, 02:23 AM
(03-26-2019 09:19 PM)mostwanteduk Wrote:  Don't know if it's just me but I'm getting a "403 Forbidden" page when clicking the links.

Anyone else experiencing it?

Most likely you are using it from UK
For some reason got the same issue

Use VPN or download Opera an use VPN from there
I chose America
16.gif

55.gif