68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-14-2011, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 11:14 AM by AntonVS.)
[GET] Keith Dougherty - Turn $20 Into $109,763.18 in Just 4 Months
Discover How I Made $109,763.18
With Just $20 and One Product
and How YOU CAN Do It Too

Just a mere $20 investment
No List At All Not Even One Single Person
Just One Product That I Created In Under 8 Hours

What You'll Get Inside:

Below Is A Brief Breakdown Of The Content:

1)Introduction:

2) Niche Selection:

In this section you'll learn my TOP 15 methods to uncover MILLION DOLLAR niches within minutes(Without using any paid tool).

3. Uncovering Highly "Lucrative" Topics:
This section contains my secret "Hot Topic" finding method that will enable you to find HUNDREDS of "Highly Lucrative"Topics in any niche within minutes.

You'll also learn about my SNEAKY "Piggyback" method to take HUGE LEVERAGE from any already popular product and make HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS,even if you are totally unknown in your niche.

4.How To Create A Product That Sells Like Cracks:

*My TOP SECRET,Underground Formula that allows me to complete 20-30 page report within a couple of hours.

*The best places to outsource your writing work for DIRT CHEAP.

*Secret PLR Sites where you can almost UNLIMITED number of PLR products in any niche literally for pennies.

*Two of my underground methods to get a BESTSELLER in your name without having to write a single word and without paying anyone a dime to get it created.

Not only you'll get a high ticket product created for nothing but also dozens of marketers with lists of hundreds of thousands of prospects LITERALLY BEGGING YOU TO LET THEM PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT.

5.Secret Online Marketplaces Where You Can Make Hundreds(even thousands) Of Dollars Per Day By Just Enlisting Your Products:

Inside you'll find a list of almost a dozen secret marketplaces where hundreds of thousands of hungry buyers are LITERALLY WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE THEIR CASH.

6.Website Design,Salescopy Creation and Payment Processor Setup:

7.How To Do An EXPLOSIVE Product Launch:

This section is ULTIMATE.Inside you'll discover my Battlefield-Tested-Techniques to do a 6 or 7 figure product launch,even if you are a COMPLETE NEWBIE.

You'll be learning 5 of my TOP SECRET methods to get any big name marketer to promote your product.To simplify your job,I have included my NEVER FAILING JV proposal message that you can literally copy-paste to get DOZENS OF HIGH PROFILE JV PARTNERS WITHIN A WEEK.

8.Getting Targeted Traffic On Demand:

This section is immense.It contains a total of 35 traffic getting techniques and makes almost half of the guide.Every single one of these methods has the potential to bring you thousands of HIGHLY TARGETED visitors.JUST THINK ABOUT THEIR COMBINED POTENTIAL!!!

Salespage:

Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/262608-limited-552-copies-sold-turn-20-into-109-763-18-just-4-months-video-proof-closing-soon.html

Download:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DAX6YYG0

Ebook:
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/Y64EWDZHUL

pass: >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<
Quote:Hi, Guys.
I found open S3 Ripper Bucket - it`s full course with all videos
S3 Bucket is

47.gif