40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Hey guys! glad to be here
I just wanted to post a quick intro about myself (don't want to be inactive ;) ). I'm an active black hatter and work with a few well known CPAs. I also have a real life job so all in all, I stay pretty busy. I'm active on other websites that I just won't mention here in the spirit of friendly competition.

Although I do have to say, I a loving what I see so far here, it's a new community but already has a great deal of quality posts. Also I'm amazed at how open this community is, another well known one is very sectored and requires a lot of posts or payments to do just about anything, so I'm happy this is more of a "free" site.

As far as what I can contribute, I have a BBA in financial managements/investments/trusts/estates with a minor in business law and an MBA. Beyond that I'm always coming up with new marketing ideas in just about any field, it's a passion of mine. I want to learn as much as I can here from people more versed in the area and contribute my own ideas and findings to help everyone be successful. My theory that I've developed over time is that if you help other people become successful you, yourself will also be successful.

Good to be here!
11-20-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: Hey guys! glad to be here
Hello, welcome to BBHF.
Glad you like many other who liked here.
I will be watching you
[Image: ey123]

81.gif