40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-10-2014, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 07:27 AM by breezin704.)
[REQ] Kindle Finan*cial
I thought I had requested this before but I can't locate it.

In any event, if anyone has this already, would you be willing to share it?

Thanks

Click
09-10-2014, 07:36 AM
RE:
Here you go buddy

Cap ;)
09-10-2014, 11:54 AM
RE:
+5 Rep added - Thank you very much Captain99 for your awesome share!
09-10-2014, 05:46 PM
RE:
thanks captain99 for this much needed share. max reps added
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
09-10-2014, 09:47 PM
RE:
Yes, Repped and thanks!
8.gif
09-10-2014, 10:50 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. It is much appreciated. Reps added

I have to say that I'm glad I didn't buy it though. I know you were just answering a request. It's probably that I've seen too many WSOs in the past. They are good but re-hashed ideas. Well worth it if you haven't downloaded too many things on the subject of Kindle. You may have come across the material if you have.

It's a tiny bit of
- Geoff Shaw - series of short books with the first one free, the second one $0.99 then the rest $2.99. Write at least one a month.
- Paul Coleman - goodreads competition with rafflecopter
- Jonny Andrew - non-fiction series with similar names e.g. Weight Loss for Vegetarians, Weight Loss for Vegans
- Mikey (whatever his name is) - Giveaway competition using Rafflecopter and social media. This tends to attract freebie seekers who don't have the slightest interest in your book.

Most of the extras are 2 pages long. His main pdf is a stretched 19 pages

He shows you what he considers case studies. These are looking at a few Amazon listings and giving his comments. If you want him to show you proper case studies then you have to buy them!

78.gif