28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2014, 11:02 PM
[GET] Only 4.97 - Google Plus Pro - EXPLORE THE NEW ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA
[Image: dont_miss_bold.png]

EXPLORE
THE NEW ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA WITH GOOGLE PLUS PRO

A new era in social media could wipe out your business... unless you do something about it!

google plus pro video - YouTube

Dear Warrior,

All your previous attempts have failed. you've wanted to make a fortune, but failed. so drop everything you're doing now and listen up...

If you would like to harness the best-kept secrets of Google +, using it to generate traffic to your websites and products, and even to shoot up your internet earnings like never before, keep your eyes fixed to this page.

You won’t find this insider information anywhere else, Why?
Because the industry doesn't want you to discover this. If everybody knew these secrets then you would not have that advantage over your competitors!

I am about to show you how you can tap into the rising potential of Google +, that'll empower you to position your website, company or products as a leader in your market online.

You'll be able to positively transform your business by leaps and bounds with this valuable information.
But before I commence, have you heard of this hottest and newest social network?
Yes, Google's BIG new social networking site, Google + is LIVE and the buzz around it is insane!

In less than a year since its launch, it was reported that Google+ had exceeded a user base of 85million people on January 20, 2012.
Not just that, according to independent analysis of its growth in late 2011, the site was adding an estimated number of 625,000 new users a day, which may total up to about 420 million members by the end of 2012!

The time to join forces with Google + and start marketing with it to gain a huge advantage for your business is NOW. Its marketing potential is so huge and the fact that it is attached to its search engine, the time is now ripe for YOU to start joining the revolution today.

"Step by Step Details On How To Dominate Google+ Revealed!..."

"Okay I Get It... But How Can I Get Started?"

The main problem with new trends is that useful and accurate information on how to go about using it is sparse. Google + is still fairly new and not many people know how to properly market their business with it.
Only those who can harness killer information about how to use Google + to boost their business, will truly make great success in their social media marketing efforts.

But, Don't Worry, Because...

I have eventually decided to combine all the research... all the hours I spent researching about how to tap into the vast possibilities of Google + into a single product that'll unveil all my strategies and techniques to market your business on Google +.
Yes, these information that you are about to receive is all brand new and has never been seen before.

Learn to use these amazing strategies and step-by-step blueprint to start marketing your business on Google + TODAY!

Introducing: Google Plus Pro

[Image: Google_Plus_Pro_02.png]

Module #1: E-Book

Google PLUS Pro will help anyone learn how to kick-start marketing his/her business on Google + without having to sluggishly and agonizingly figure out the whole thing from scratch them self!
You'll get a comprehensive e-book containing a step-by-step written tutorial of never before seen information, that will show you exactly how you can harness the power of Google + to transform your traffic and upgrade your business.

All of this was created after extensive research on the topic, trial and error, many failed attempts and finally, successful breakthroughs. It'll expose all you need to know about boosting your business with Google + and Google +1 button...

[size=10]Here’s A Sneak Peak At Some Features Contained In Google+ Pro…[/size]

1. Introduction to social media and Google plus.
  2. How to create a professional profile.
  3. How to build a targeted audience.
  4. How to convert the audience and prospects into buyers and fans.
  5. How to make money with Google+.
  6. Tips for a big success in Google Plus.
  7. Marketing Plan Template.
  8. Conclusion.

And so much more...

Module #2: Pre-recorded Webinar

You'll have instant access to our pre-recorded webinar

• Step by step video.
  • Demo of the technique on Camera.
  • Tutorial about how to implement the techniques.
  • Video was made by a professional video producer.
Go step by step to the success
[size=10]Module #3: Google Plus Graphics Set[/size]
[size=10]You'll have instant access to our Amazing Graphics Set for Google Plus.[/size]
  • Professional designed Google Plus Covers.
  • This package include the most profitable niches.
  • PSD Photoshop files full editable.
Make your profile look professional and attract more followers.
[size=10]Bonus #1: Easy Watermarker Software[/size]

Photographers, Bloggers and Web designers spend a lot of time creating custom photo watermarks in Photoshop and other tools-designing them layer by layer. Do not let watermarking slow down your workflow. Speed up your workflow and increase your productivity with Easy Watermarker

• Watermark unlimited images at the same time.
  • Add custom text message in the images.
  • Add logos,banners or any graphic in the images.
  • Desktop software.

Start to share watermarked images in Google Plus and other social network and generate viral traffic to your websites.

[Image: secure_30.png]

After reading this e-book you will certainly become a master of Google PLUS, because you will discover everything you need to know to enhance your business with Google +.

However, you might be thinking, "This all sound so alien to me... Will I be able to understand any of the things in this e-book?"

Are you also worried that you might not have any technical knowledge or skills needed to use in comprehend this e-book?

Let me reassure you that I have written this e-book especially for the absolute beginners. There is no reason why you can fail in your social media marketing efforts using this easy-to-follow e-book.
Just by following these simple instructions, you are almost guaranteed to skyrocket your traffic and sales using Google +.

[size=10]Here's Exactly What You're Getting Today For Only [b]$4.97 !!! [/b][/size]

• Module 1: E-book $47 Value
  • Module 2: Webinar $17 Value
  • Module 3: Graphics Set $17 Value
  • Bonus 1: Easy Watermarker $19.99 Value

A Total of $100.99 in Real World Value!

[b]Alright, So What's The Cost For Knowing How To Optimize Google + To Skyrocket profits? ! [/b]

Frankly, so many people spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars getting other people to help them set up their Google + accounts or to get e-books that try to tackle Google + know-hows. Not to even mention the countless hours of time wasted banging your head against the wall.

But I’m not going to charge you anything close to that amount for Google PLUS Pro. Such a thorough and complete e-book like this could easily sell for about $50 out there, but today I am offering this incredible e-book for a very special price.

TODAY’s dime sales starts at $4.97!

"This Special Offer Won't Last...Order Today!"

[size=10]Coming soon....
[/size]
To be informed about the launch event of this amazing product please visit our sales page In this Link...

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/987434-only-4-97-google-plus-pro-explore-new-era-social-media.html

Thank You Page
Magic Button :
Code:
http://gplusadder.com/thankyou/
or

[Image: thanks_access_below.png]

Thank You For Your Purchase!
Thank you for your purchase of G Plus Adder today. We're so happy that you've decided to join us! Your order has been completed and your
download and access instructions are on the next page. For your security, please register with your best name and email above to access
your downloads.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will find our products and services a valuable addition to your knowledge.
If you need any help or support, please http://marketingsoftware.supportsystem.com.

Download G Plus Adder:
http://gplusadder.com/latest/gplusadder.exe

Installation and licensing guide
1-Download and run the License generator - CLICK HERE

2-Open a ticket HERE

3-Ticket must be named "Requesting G Plus Adder"

4-You must provide in the ticket the HID number
generated by the licensegenerator.exe. This number
is the Hardware ID of your computer.

5-Provide your paypal email address in the ticket

6-My support team will send you the software and
license file in the same ticket. Sometime it take a few
hours depending the queue.

7-You must install the software in the same computer where you generated the HID number

Sincerely,
G Plus Adder Support Team

Thank you for your purchase of Google Plus Pro
Magic Button :
Code:
http://gplusadder.com/gpluprodo/

or

Your Access Details Are Just Below!
Thank you for your purchase of Google Plus Pro today.
We're so happy that you've decided to join us! Please read the instruction below to access your purchase.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will find our products and
services a valuable addition to your knowledge. If you need any help or
support, please http://marketingsoftware.supportsystem.com

Sincerely,
Eduardo Gutierrez

Your Product Access Instructions

[Image: corporate_1.png]Download the E-Book HERE
[Image: corporate_2.png]Download the Graphics SET HERE
[Image: corporate_3.png]Download Bonus HERE
[Image: corporate_4.png]Check other Special Offer HERE
Simply follow the steps above to access your product
Need help? http://marketingsoftware.supportsystem.com
09-04-2014, 11:02 PM
RE:
soloads Wrote:reserved..................
09-04-2014, 11:25 PM
RE:
#####

Where is the get part? Is this another MegaRobot software module?

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
09-04-2014, 11:27 PM
RE:
Any idea when they will start?
09-04-2014, 11:46 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing,it's mega robot soft
but ebook have good infos
55.gif
09-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE:
Those are not links.

Just get the information and put it on a share for everyone to get. You are not supposed to be sharing direct downloads. It is abusive to the author to be driving his bandwidth costs way up. Please read the stickies.

This looks like a waste of time.
09-04-2014, 11:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 11:51 PM by DarkShadow.)
RE: [GET] Only 4.97 - Google Plus Pro - EXPLORE THE NEW ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA
thanks rep added
(09-04-2014 11:02 PM)SEO Expert Wrote:  
[Image: dont_miss_bold.png]

EXPLORE
THE NEW ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA WITH GOOGLE PLUS PRO

A new era in social media could wipe out your business... unless you do something about it!

google plus pro video - YouTube

Dear Warrior,

All your previous attempts have failed. you've wanted to make a fortune, but failed. so drop everything you're doing now and listen up...

If you would like to harness the best-kept secrets of Google +, using it to generate traffic to your websites and products, and even to shoot up your internet earnings like never before, keep your eyes fixed to this page.

You won’t find this insider information anywhere else, Why?
Because the industry doesn't want you to discover this. If everybody knew these secrets then you would not have that advantage over your competitors!

I am about to show you how you can tap into the rising potential of Google +, that'll empower you to position your website, company or products as a leader in your market online.

You'll be able to positively transform your business by leaps and bounds with this valuable information.
But before I commence, have you heard of this hottest and newest social network?
Yes, Google's BIG new social networking site, Google + is LIVE and the buzz around it is insane!

In less than a year since its launch, it was reported that Google+ had exceeded a user base of 85million people on January 20, 2012.
Not just that, according to independent analysis of its growth in late 2011, the site was adding an estimated number of 625,000 new users a day, which may total up to about 420 million members by the end of 2012!

The time to join forces with Google + and start marketing with it to gain a huge advantage for your business is NOW. Its marketing potential is so huge and the fact that it is attached to its search engine, the time is now ripe for YOU to start joining the revolution today.

"Step by Step Details On How To Dominate Google+ Revealed!..."

"Okay I Get It... But How Can I Get Started?"

The main problem with new trends is that useful and accurate information on how to go about using it is sparse. Google + is still fairly new and not many people know how to properly market their business with it.
Only those who can harness killer information about how to use Google + to boost their business, will truly make great success in their social media marketing efforts.

But, Don't Worry, Because...

I have eventually decided to combine all the research... all the hours I spent researching about how to tap into the vast possibilities of Google + into a single product that'll unveil all my strategies and techniques to market your business on Google +.
Yes, these information that you are about to receive is all brand new and has never been seen before.

Learn to use these amazing strategies and step-by-step blueprint to start marketing your business on Google + TODAY!

Introducing: Google Plus Pro

[Image: Google_Plus_Pro_02.png]

Module #1: E-Book

Google PLUS Pro will help anyone learn how to kick-start marketing his/her business on Google + without having to sluggishly and agonizingly figure out the whole thing from scratch them self!
You'll get a comprehensive e-book containing a step-by-step written tutorial of never before seen information, that will show you exactly how you can harness the power of Google + to transform your traffic and upgrade your business.

All of this was created after extensive research on the topic, trial and error, many failed attempts and finally, successful breakthroughs. It'll expose all you need to know about boosting your business with Google + and Google +1 button...

Here’s A Sneak Peak At Some Features Contained In Google+ Pro…

1. Introduction to social media and Google plus.
  2. How to create a professional profile.
  3. How to build a targeted audience.
  4. How to convert the audience and prospects into buyers and fans.
  5. How to make money with Google+.
  6. Tips for a big success in Google Plus.
  7. Marketing Plan Template.
  8. Conclusion.

And so much more...

Module #2: Pre-recorded Webinar

You'll have instant access to our pre-recorded webinar

• Step by step video.
  • Demo of the technique on Camera.
  • Tutorial about how to implement the techniques.
  • Video was made by a professional video producer.
Go step by step to the success
Module #3: Google Plus Graphics Set
You'll have instant access to our Amazing Graphics Set for Google Plus.
  • Professional designed Google Plus Covers.
  • This package include the most profitable niches.
  • PSD Photoshop files full editable.
Make your profile look professional and attract more followers.
Bonus #1: Easy Watermarker Software

Photographers, Bloggers and Web designers spend a lot of time creating custom photo watermarks in Photoshop and other tools-designing them layer by layer. Do not let watermarking slow down your workflow. Speed up your workflow and increase your productivity with Easy Watermarker

• Watermark unlimited images at the same time.
  • Add custom text message in the images.
  • Add logos,banners or any graphic in the images.
  • Desktop software.

Start to share watermarked images in Google Plus and other social network and generate viral traffic to your websites.

After reading this e-book you will certainly become a master of Google PLUS, because you will discover everything you need to know to enhance your business with Google +.

However, you might be thinking, "This all sound so alien to me... Will I be able to understand any of the things in this e-book?"

Are you also worried that you might not have any technical knowledge or skills needed to use in comprehend this e-book?

Let me reassure you that I have written this e-book especially for the absolute beginners. There is no reason why you can fail in your social media marketing efforts using this easy-to-follow e-book.
Just by following these simple instructions, you are almost guaranteed to skyrocket your traffic and sales using Google +.

Here's Exactly What You're Getting Today For Only [b]$4.97 !!! [/b]

• Module 1: E-book $47 Value
  • Module 2: Webinar $17 Value
  • Module 3: Graphics Set $17 Value
  • Bonus 1: Easy Watermarker $19.99 Value

A Total of $100.99 in Real World Value!

[b]Alright, So What's The Cost For Knowing How To Optimize Google + To Skyrocket profits? ! [/b]

Frankly, so many people spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars getting other people to help them set up their Google + accounts or to get e-books that try to tackle Google + know-hows. Not to even mention the countless hours of time wasted banging your head against the wall.

But I’m not going to charge you anything close to that amount for Google PLUS Pro. Such a thorough and complete e-book like this could easily sell for about $50 out there, but today I am offering this incredible e-book for a very special price.

TODAY’s dime sales starts at $4.97!

"This Special Offer Won't Last...Order Today!"

Coming soon....

[/font][font=Impact]To be informed about the launch event of this amazing product please visit our sales page In this Link...

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/987434-only-4-97-google-plus-pro-explore-new-era-social-media.html

Thank You Page
Magic Button :
Code:
http://gplusadder.com/thankyou/
or

[Image: thanks_access_below.png]

Thank You For Your Purchase!
Thank you for your purchase of G Plus Adder today. We're so happy that you've decided to join us! Your order has been completed and your
download and access instructions are on the next page. For your security, please register with your best name and email above to access
your downloads.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will find our products and services a valuable addition to your knowledge.
If you need any help or support, please http://marketingsoftware.supportsystem.com.

Download G Plus Adder:

Installation and licensing guide
1-Download and run the License generator - CLICK HERE

2-Open a ticket HERE

3-Ticket must be named "Requesting G Plus Adder"

4-You must provide in the ticket the HID number
generated by the licensegenerator.exe. This number
is the Hardware ID of your computer.

5-Provide your paypal email address in the ticket

6-My support team will send you the software and
license file in the same ticket. Sometime it take a few
hours depending the queue.

7-You must install the software in the same computer where you generated the HID number

Sincerely,
G Plus Adder Support Team

Thank you for your purchase of Google Plus Pro
Magic Button :
Code:
http://gplusadder.com/gpluprodo/

or

Your Access Details Are Just Below!
Thank you for your purchase of Google Plus Pro today.
We're so happy that you've decided to join us! Please read the instruction below to access your purchase.
We appreciate your business and hope that you will find our products and
services a valuable addition to your knowledge. If you need any help or
support, please http://marketingsoftware.supportsystem.com

Sincerely,
Eduardo Gutierrez

Your Product Access Instructions

[Image: corporate_1.png]Download the E-Book HERE
[Image: corporate_2.png]Download the Graphics SET HERE
[Image: corporate_3.png]Download Bonus HERE
[Image: corporate_4.png]Check other Special Offer HERE
Simply follow the steps above to access your product
Need help? http://marketingsoftware.supportsystem.com
09-05-2014, 12:14 AM
RE:
(09-04-2014 11:46 PM)netfinder Wrote:  thanks for sharing,it's mega robot soft
but ebook have good infos
How do you know if the ebook is good when it's not even there to download yet
09-05-2014, 12:41 AM
RE:
Thanks for share :)

This software required license to run.

This is Software link :
Code:

Here is HID key Generator :
Code:
http://automaticvideomaker.com/latest/craigslist/licensegenerator.exe

After we install software run HID (License) Key Generator get HID Key open support ticket and get license activated. Moprever this software will run on single PC only.

Hope someone can crack this baby.

Here is Sale Page :
Code:
http://gplusadder.com/
Feeling Awesome :D
09-05-2014, 03:05 AM
RE:
(09-05-2014 12:41 AM)Nick09 Wrote:  This is Software link :
Code:
(09-05-2014 12:41 AM)Nick09 Wrote:  https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6c887...409850175/
(09-05-2014 12:41 AM)Nick09 Wrote:  Here is HID key Generator :
Code:
http://automaticvideomaker.com/latest/craigslist/licensegenerator.exe

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d0294...409849606/
53.gif

70.gif